Avoid Vegetarian Breakfast pre-owned.
You close browning ruin Vegetarian Breakfast testing 16 modus operandi as a consequence 5 moreover. Here is how you sew up.
prescription of Vegetarian Breakfast
- then 2 of large eggs.
- This 2 of small avocados.
- add 2 of small potatoes (with or without skin).
- add 1/2 of red onion.
- also 3 of bella mushrooms.
- This 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Green onion (garnish).
- a little of Olive oil.
- add 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- then of Salt.
- give of Pepper.
- This of Oregano.
- This of Cumin.
- This of Paprika.
- use of Your favorite coffee.
- use of No technology.
Vegetarian Breakfast gradually
- Slowly heat up a cast iron pan to medium low. In the meantime, mix eggs in a bowl and set side. Dice veggies to your liking. Small potato cubes (< 1/2") are easiest to brown on a pan and what I prefer..
- Add oil to heated cast iron and cook eggs to your liking. I like medium low for a cast iron for scrambled eggs because it doesn't burn the eggs and it's easier to get fluffy scrambled eggs. I learned from a friend who is a chef at a breakfast restaurant that adding a small amount of milk helps you get fluffier scrambled eggs. Season to taste, I love oregano on my eggs. Set eggs aside..
- Bring up heat to medium high and add oil. Add potatoes and cook all around. When the potatoes are brown ~70% of the way around add butter, garlic, onions and mushrooms. Season to taste. Stir constantly. I typically cook until the garlic gets on the darker end because it adds a bit of crunchy garlic texture in each bite that I like, but it's always up to you. Place on plate next to eggs..
- Slice the avocados and place next to everything..
- Garnish if desired and serve immediately. Enjoyed best next to an open window with a morning breeze, no technology, and a cup of coffee..