Bonus Beef Au Gratin Casserole in stock. An easy casserole recipe with ground beef, cheese and potatoes like a meaty potatoes au gratin or cheesy scalloped potatoes with hamburger. Our house used to be the default party house. Husband and I both love to entertain and we have a pretty cool backyard for kids (pool, basketball, trampoline.
This is a very hearty and soul warming casserole. Would be great served on a cold winter's night. Good any ole time of the year. You undertake simmering poach Beef Au Gratin Casserole testing 14 procedure moreover 19 also. Here you go produce.
ingredients of Beef Au Gratin Casserole
- use of Olive Oil Spray.
- also 1.5 lbs of ground beef.
- add 1.5 lbs of petite red potatoes (sliced thin).
- give to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- use 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- a little 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- use of Cheese Sauce.
- This 1/4 cup of butter.
- then 1 of medium onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- a little 1 Tbsp of dried thyme.
- also 3 cups of chicken broth (divided into 2 cups and 1 cup).
- add 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- give 1 lb of block Colby jack cheese (cubed).
In large skillet, brown ground beef and onion; drain well. Ground Beef & Au Gratin Casserole. Enjoy this delicious beef and vegetable au Gratin recipe. Hearty dinner ready in just an hour!
Beef Au Gratin Casserole one at a time
- Spray 13x9 baking dish. Preheat oven to 375°. Thinly sliced potatoes..
- Dice onions..
- Cube cheese block..
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan on medium heat..
- On medium high heat in medium skillet cook ground beef until browned and crumbled. Set aside..
- Add diced onions to melted butter and cook until translucent (about 3 minutes)..
- Add corn starch and dried thyme. Cook an additional 1 minute while stirring well..
- Add 2 cups broth. Stir continuously until thickened. (3-5 minutes).
- Add other cup of broth. Stir well. Reduce temp to medium-low..
- Add sour cream. Stir until smooth and well incorporated..
- Add Colby jack cheese. Stir continuously until melted and incorporated into sauce. Remove from heat..
- Spread half of potatoes in bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Top potatoes with cooked ground beef..
- Layer the rest of the potatoes on top of the ground beef. Salt and pepper..
- Pour the cheese sauce over the potatoes and ground beef layers..
- Wrap tightly with aluminum foil. Set baking dish on a baking pan to collect any spillover. Bake for 45 minutes..
- After 45 minutes, remove foil. Add 1 cup shredded cheddar..
- Add 1 cup Italian bread crumbs. Return to oven uncovered additional 15 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let rest 15-20 minutes before serving..
Enjoy this delicious beef and vegetable au Gratin recipe. MORE+ LESS Creamy Ground Beef Noodle Casserole. Grilled Cheddar Burgers and Veggies Packs. Ham and Potatoes au Gratin Casserole. If you have leftover ham and vegetables to use, this is a great potato casserole dish to repurpose those into a whole new and delicious meal.