Build Palak Paneer special.
You fix grilling ruin Palak Paneer employing 16 compound along with 12 moreover. Here is how you pull off.
compound of Palak Paneer
- use of For the gravy.
- Prepare 3 cups of palak; chopped, blanched and pureed.
- add 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of medium sized tomato, finely chopped or pureed.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt (or as desired, spinach requires less salt).
- then 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger, garlic paste (less ginger).
- a little 1 of small green chilli, finely chopped.
- give 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- also 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- use 1/4 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 2 tsp of cream (or butter and milk).
- also of For the paneer.
- This 1/2 cup of paneer.
- add 1 tsp of oil.
Palak Paneer ingredients
- For the paneer, saute paneer cubes in oil and set aside once done..
- For the gravy, add 2 tsp olive oil; add 1/4 tsp cumin seeds when hot..
- Once they crackle, add onions and saute till translucent (not brown)..
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli; cook till the raw smell is gone..
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy (if using chopped tomatoes) and till oil starts to separate..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, garam masala..
- Add 1-2 tsp water to prevent the spices from burning..
- Add spinach puree and cook for 3-5 min..
- Add paneer cubes..
- Add kasuri methi and chat masala; boil well..
- Add cream (or butter and milk) and mix well; don't cook for too long after adding the cream..
- Serve hot with paratha or rice!.