Alleviate Butter paneer masala/paneer makhani/paneer makhanwala pre-owned. This rich and creamy dish has pieces of paneer tossed in a tomato and cashew based curry. Creamy Restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala is easy to make at home. This creamy curry is made with onion, tomatoes, cashews, cream and butter (of course!).
This recipe is little sweetish and creamy. Paneer makhani - Learn how to make paneer makhani that is creamy & delicious. This restaurant style punjabi dish is super simple to make! You conclude brewing sauté Butter paneer masala/paneer makhani/paneer makhanwala proving 24 receipt and 5 than. Here you go effect.
compound of Butter paneer masala/paneer makhani/paneer makhanwala
- Prepare of Tomatoes : 10 pieces chopped.
- You need of Onions : 4 chopped.
- use of Cashew nuts : 10-15(shocked in water for 15 min).
- use of Moong dal :1tbsp.
- You need pieces of Green chilly :2-3.
- then of Garlic cloves : 13-15 big cloves.
- a little of Ginger cube : 2 inch chopped.
- use 6-7 of pieces: Dry red chilli.
- add of Green cardamom : 3-4 small.
- give of Bey leaf : 1 big.
- a little of Cinnamom stick : 1/2.
- You need 1 tbsp of : Dry coriander seeds.
- then 1 tbsp of : Kasuri methi.
- also 2 tbsp of : Butter.
- give 2 tbsp of : ghee.
- This 2 tbsp of : Garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of : Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of : Coriander- cumin powder.
- also 1-1/2 tsp of :Kitchen king masala.
- also 250 g of : paneer(cubes).
- Prepare 8 tbsp of : condensed milk.
- also 1-1/2 tsp of : salt.
- use 50 g of :fresh cream.
- use 5-6 tbsp of : oil.
Punjabi paneer makhani is made with very few ingredients and uses no onion making it distinct from the Butter paneer or Paneer butter masala. Paneer Makhanwala Recipe with stepwise photos. Paneer Makhanwala is a popular indian curry of cottage cheese cubes in a rich buttery creamy makhani gravy. The method to make paneer makhanwala is similar to my Shahi paneer recipe except for the ingredients added.
Butter paneer masala/paneer makhani/paneer makhanwala instructions
- Heat 2tbsp oil in big pan add dry coriander seeds, moong dal, green chilly first and kaju saute it for 1/2 minute. add onions saute them until onions chang its colour, add tomatoes, kasuri methi 1 tsp and salt 1tsp and mix it well and cook them until tomatoes properly cook,it will take 3-4 minutes add 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilly powder and saute them for 1/2 minute.now switch off the fame and let it cool down properly..
- When the mixture cool blend it with one cup water in a blender to very smooth paste,but you have to take care paste must be very smooth..
- Now take another pan heat 2 tbsp ghee & 3 tbsp butter add bey leaf, cinnamon stick, cloves, green cardamom, kashmiri red chilly powder, coriander- cumin powder, garam masala powder and saute them 1/2 minute add the paste mixture and fry it till golden brown add salt1/2 tsp, kitchen king masala powder, kasuri methi 1 tbsp mashed with hand, paneer cubes, cook them for 2-4 minutes till add littel water in the gravy and cook it until gravy becomes thick..
- Now add fresh cream and condensed milk,few dropes of red food colours and mix it well,cook it for more 1 minute meanwhile keep starring. our gravy is ready. now paneer butter masala is ready to serve..
- It is mostly serve with garlic naan, tandoori roti, lachha parathas, or jeera rice..
More Paneer Recipes that you'll love: Saag Paneer , Tandoori Paneer , Easy Palak Paneer , Paneer Bhurji , Creamy Matar Paneer and Spicy Achari Paneer. BTW this Makhani Gravy is mega awesome and super handy. Just in case you are wondering, paneer butter masala is also known as paneer. Paneer Makhani or Butter Paneer is yet another well known north Indian classic. Cubes of succulent home made cheese are simmered in a creamy, tomato sauce.