Avoid Achari Vegetable Jalfrezi with Tofu review.
You get with it brewing seethe Achari Vegetable Jalfrezi with Tofu accepting 26 process along with 7 furthermore. Here is how you do one proud.
method of Achari Vegetable Jalfrezi with Tofu
- also of Veggies.
- a little 1 large of onion, roughly chopped.
- use 2 large of carrots, julienned.
- This 1 bunch of French green beans, slit diagonally into small pieces.
- Prepare 3 medium of bell peppers, roughly chopped.
- then 1 medium of indian squash, julienned.
- also 1 piece of ginger, julienned.
- a little 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- also 1 each of green chilly, thinly sliced.
- add 2 piece of tofu, cut into small pieces (can be substituted with paneer).
- add 1 can of baby corn, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- You need of Spices and Flavors.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of chilly garlic sauce.
- give 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- add 1 1/2 tbsp of chilly paste, or to taste.
- give 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- give 1 tsp of fennel powder (saunf).
- also 1 1/2 tsp of indian pickles (achar).
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- also of Garnish.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- add 1 bunch of cabbage, finely shredded.
- also 1 tsp of paneer or tofu, shredded.
- Prepare 1 dash of mint leaves, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
Achari Vegetable Jalfrezi with Tofu process
- In a wide pan, take a tablespoon of oil/fat.
- On high heat, add the cumin into the oil.
- Once the cumin browns a bit, add the veggies in the following order, giving each vegetable a 30 second headstart over the next: onions, ginger, garlic, carrots, beans, baby corn, squash, bell peppers, green chillies. Saute until veggies are tender yet crunchy..
- Add the protein ( tofu or paneer). Saute for a minute. Add all the dry spices and roast for about a minute. (fennel and coriander powder).
- Add the chilly garlic paste, chilly paste and tomato ketchup, and about a quarter cup of water, and let it come to the boil.
- Once the gravy (there should be just enough gravy to coat the veggies) thickens, transfer into a serving bowl..
- Add the garnish ingredients (mint, tofu and cabbage) as shown in the image above, and serve piping hot, with rotis(Indian flat bread)..