Budget Corn Paneer Korma in stock.
You take care of business stewing bake Corn Paneer Korma using 18 ingredients so 3 together with. Here you go conclude.
receipt of Corn Paneer Korma
- use 200 gram of paneer.
- also 1 cup of boiled corn.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- add 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 5-6 of garlic pods.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 8-10 of cashew nuts soaked in water.
- add 1 tbsp of kasturi methi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- This To taste of salt and sugar.
- then 2 tsp of coriander Cumin powder.
- use 1 tsp of garam masala (optional).
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- give 2 of green cardamons.
- also 1 of dried red chilli.
- give as needed of Ghee.
- use 2 tsp of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Corn Paneer Korma ingredients
- Heat a pan, add 2 tsp of ghee. Once it gets hot, add chopped onions, green chillies, chopped tomatoes, soaked cashews, ginger-garlic pods and fry them in a low flame for 5 mins. Now add 2 tbsp of water and cook it till it's half done. Let it cool down then blend it into a smooth paste as shown in pic 3..
- Now again in the same pan, heat some ghee, add bay leaf, green cardamon, dried red chilli and put the grinded masalas in it. Cook it till it oil leaves the pan. Now add all the dry ingredients like turmeric powder, coriander-cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt, sugar and give it a mix. Now add the corn and paneer to it and again mix it. Add half a cup of water, cover it and cook it in a low flame for about 5 mins..
- Finally add some kasuri methi and give it a mix. Garnish it with some chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot with naan or tandoori rotis..