Direct Chilli paneer for cheap. Chilli paneer recipe - A restaurant style paneer chilli dry & gravy recipe with video & step by step photos. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage. Chilli Paneer Recipe restaurant style with step by step photos and video.
Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese recipe eaten as an appetizer or main course as well. Now you can also make this restaurant style chilli paneer at. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. You achieve roasting brown Chilli paneer employing 13 procedure furthermore 3 including. Here you are perform.
modus operandi of Chilli paneer
- use 250 gms of paneer.
- add 2 of diced onions.
- give 3 of tomato puree.
- use 1 of diced capsicum.
- then 2-3 tsp of cornflour/maida.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- a little To taste of Red chilli powder.
- a little 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- This 1 tsp of vinegar.
- add 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- add 1 tsp of amchoor powder.
- use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- a little 1 tsp of chat masala.
Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe, Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer Restaurant Style recipe with step by step pictures. Here is how to do a spicy chilli paneer recipe. chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese starter recipe which is simply made by batter-coating and deep-frying paneer cubes which are further tossed with green chillies and spring onions and oriental sauces to. This paneer chilli recipe is basically a stir fry of deep fried cottage cheese cubes with green capsicum, chillies, onion, garlic and delicious Chinese sauces.
Chilli paneer one at a time
- Take a bowl add cornflour add salt,pepper,chilli flakes oregano and red food colour..add paneer cubes add few drops of water and mix well.and rest for 15 min...
- Now take a pan add oil and fry paneer cubes till light golden..and a crust forms...remove out in a tissue plate....
- Now tKe a pan,add oil or butter add onions and saute for 1 min..add capsicum and saute...dont overcook them...now add tomato puree and saute till oil releases...now add salt,pepper,amchoor powder,garam masala,chat masala,soya sauce and vinegar..add half cup water and kis well and now add fried paneer..and cook for 5-8 min on low flame...ur chilli paneer is ready..enjoy with roti,paratha or naan...
A perfect cocktail party recipe that pleases will. Chilli Paneer is a very popular appetizer in most of the Indian Restaurants. This is one of the Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer is a simple dish and easy to prepare. It is made from paneer (soft cheese). Chilli Paneer is a indo chinese starter which is really very easy to prepare at home.