Bonus Makar sankranti special(makar chawal) promo. MAKAR SANKRANTI CHAWAL recipe is an authenic odia bhog dish. which is prepared the occasion of MAKAR SANKRANTI . ingridients- soaked basumati rice raw. Makara Sankranti or Maghi, is a festival day in the Hindu calendar, dedicated to the deity Surya (sun). It is observed each year in the lunar month of Magha which corresponds with the month of January as per the Gregorian calendar and is a day the people of India.
Makar Sankranti - It is the harvesting festival of Hindus. Know more about Makarsankranti festival date and time though our website. Makar Sankranti is a harvest festival known by different names. You prepare steaming braise Makar sankranti special(makar chawal) accepting 13 ingredients as a consequence 4 as well as. Here is how you reach.
instructions of Makar sankranti special(makar chawal)
- add 1/2 cup of White raw rice.
- This ¼ th cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 th of Chhena/ cottage cheese.
- also 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 medium size of Banana.
- You need ½ cup (fresh) of Grated coconut.
- then 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- use of (freshly ground).
- This ¼ th cup of Sugar cane.
- then 2 tbsp of Cashew.
- give 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- also 1 tbsp of Cherry.
- This 1/4th cup of Pomegranate.
Pongal in Tamil Nadu, Lohri in Punjab, Uttrayan in Gujarat, Bhogali Bihu in Assam, essentially all mean to welcome the spring! The name of the festivities celebrated in several states might differ, but delicious food preparation is what they have. Peanut chikki recipe - winter special sweet of crisp peanut brittles. Puran poli - flatbread stuffed with a sweet lentil filling made from skinned spilt bengal.
Makar sankranti special(makar chawal) method
- Soak the rice for 2 to 3 hours. Wash and drain the rice and allow to dry the rice for 1 hour..
- Grind it to a course powder and transfer it to a mixing bowl..
- Add milk, chhena, sugar, banana, grated coconut, grated ginger and black pepper powder into the bowl and mash it with hand..
- Add other ingredients and mix it properly.makar chawal ready to serve....
Makar Sankranti is a Hindu festival celebrated in almost all parts of India and Nepal in a myriad of cultural forms. Makar Sankranti marks the transition of the Sun into the zodiac sign of Makara rashi (Capricorn) on its celestial path. Please subscribe and like my channel Thanks for watching Видео Makara Chawal//ମକର ଚାଉଳ//Makara sankranti special Makar Chawal. канала Bebi's Kitchen. Makar Sankranti Special - Jaykar Bhojak,Archana Dave,Janki Thakker. Makar Sankranti, also known as Sankranti or Makar Sankrant, is one of the highly auspicious days in a Hindu Makar Sankranti is an auspicious day based on the movement of the Sun (Surya).