Bonus Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars in year. These bars are loaded with peanut butter, oats, and other good for you ingredients. Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! Annddd. there's zero butter in these bars too, just peanut butter and a little coconut oil.
These oatmeal bars combine two of my personal favorites: banana bread AND oatmeal. Plus there is no added sugar besides the banana and chocolate What I also love about these bars is you can either slice some and enjoy on the sidewalk walking to the train or you can pair them with some yogurt. Chocolate Oatmeal Fudge Bars. by Chocolate Covered Katie. You look after heating percolate Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars applying 5 program than 5 steps. Here you are pull off.
prescription of Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- You need 4 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of almond butter.
- This 1 1/2 cups of mashed banana or unsweetened applesauce.
- give 1/4 cup of honey or maple syrup.
- This 1 cup of milk chocolate chips (plus some for topping).
Oatmeal fudge bars have been a favorite potluck recipe for generations. But just because they contain oatmeal does not make the standard version of these treats a healthy choice. Yes, there is healthy chocolate you can eat without the guilt. Enjoy the tasty flavors of natural cocoa without all the added sweet.
Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper, leaving some overlap on the sides for easy removal..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate chips. Fold in chocolate chips last..
- Pour into prepared baking dish and add 1-2 tbsp additional chocolate chips on top..
- Bake 15-20 minutes for a metal pan, closer to 30 minutes for a glass dish. It’s done when you pull up on the parchment paper and the sides pull away and are no longer mushy..
- Sprinkle with a little salt and let cool completely before cutting into bars..
Vegan oatmeal bars full of chocolate chips, peanut butter, oats, and raisins. My goal for today's bars was to create a wholesome, quick, and easy oatmeal bar with little ingredients and a whole lot of taste. I also wanted a bar that you could easily adapt using your favorite mix-ins or whatever you have. Oatmeal and dark chocolate just work. I'm going to make these this week.