Best of Big Mac salad for cheap. I ate this salad straight from the fridge. You would think cold ground beef wouldn't taste that good, right? The Big Mac Salad is inspired by the popular fast food hamburger.
My Big Mac Salad recipe is truly so delicious, easy to make, and so much healthier Plus, when you make Big Mac Salad at home, it's totally customizable too. You can add your favorite toppings like. This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. You arrange sizzling sizzle Big Mac salad proving 7 compound along with 2 steps. Here you go arrive.
compound of Big Mac salad
- You need of Dill Pickles.
- You need 4 cups of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- add 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- add 1 lb of Lean Ground Beef.
- This 1 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- give of Thousand Island dressing.
If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All of the classic Big Mac ingredients and flavors fill this delicious salad, but with no bun there's no guilt! This low carb Big Mac Salad will become a dinner staple! Inspired by the McDonald's Big Mac.
Big Mac salad one at a time
- Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way..
- While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles. When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately..
Just because it's a salad, doesn't mean it's diet food. Like me, a lot of you reading this blog on occasion loves themselves some fast food. But also like me, a lot of you avoid the fast food due to the high fat, high calorie. A gluten-free, keto cheeseburger salad recipe like this makes a healthy lunch or dinner. Cheeseburger Salad with Big Mac DressingThe Cozy Cook.