Bargain Vegetarian Korean Wings in stock.
You work stewing stew Vegetarian Korean Wings working 10 process than 5 furthermore. Here you go gain.
method of Vegetarian Korean Wings
- This 1/2 head of cauliflower stalk removed, cut into bite-size “wings”.
- also 1 of egg beaten.
- also 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- give 4 Tablespoon of honey.
- use 2 Tablespoon of Korean hot pepper paste Gochujang.
- This 2 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- use 2 Tablespoon of water.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- then 1 teaspoon of toasted sesame seeds.
- add 2 Tablespoon of green onion thinly sliced.
Vegetarian Korean Wings step by step
- Put the breadcrumbs in a Ziploc bag and set aside..
- Dip the bite-size cauliflower in egg then put them inside the Ziploc bag. Shake the bag to coat cauliflower with breadcrumbs..
- Shake off excess breadcrumbs and place them inside the fryer basket. Spray some oil onto the cauliflower and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 5-6 minutes..
- In the meantime, add Gochujang, apple cider vinegar, water, honey, and soy sauce to a wok or a frying pan. Heat and constantly stir the sauce mixture until it thickens..
- When the “wings” are done, toss them in the wok to coat. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and green onion to serve..