Bonus Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce website.
You move roasting parboil Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce applying 10 procedure as a consequence 4 so. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
process of Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce
- give of Ingredients for kabocha fries:.
- Prepare 1/2 of small kabocha squash.
- use 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need of Ingredients for the sauce:.
- a little 3 Tablespoons of honey.
- also 1 Tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- use 1 Tablespoon of gochujang Korean hot pepper paste.
- add 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- give 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- then 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
Low Carb Fries with Gochujang Sauce separately
- Microwave whole kabocha squash in the microwave for about 4-5 minutes. Cut the kabocha in half and scoop out the seeds. Trim the skin off with a knife and cut kabocha into desired width and length..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Toss the kabocha slices with olive oil in a large bowl to coat. Place them in the fryer basket, without stacking, and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle, until tender and the surface is golden brown..
- In the meantime, in a microwave safe bowl, mix together all the sauce ingredients. Microwave on high for about 90 seconds until the sauce slightly thickened..