Bargain Savory Bread Pudding website.
You create baking roast Savory Bread Pudding testing 12 ingredients including 9 moreover. Here you are achieve.
procedure of Savory Bread Pudding
- Prepare 10 slices of white bread, cut into rectangles.
- This 135 grams of cheddar, cut into super small cubes.
- also 50 grams of butter.
- use 1 of large (+- 200 grams) onion, cut into small pieces.
- add 200 grams of ground beef.
- You need 15 grams of parsley, finely chopped.
- This 1 tsp of dried basil.
- also 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- give 1 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- use 6 of large eggs.
- then 1.2 liters of half-and-half.
- give of Scallion/parsley/green onion for garnish.
Savory Bread Pudding ingredients
- Prepare all of your ingredients.
- Melt the butter on a pan on low-medium heat then add the onion. Cook on medium-high heat until the onion starts to smell.
- Add the ground beef on top of the onion. I prefer to do it neatly so everything will be cooked at the same time.
- When the beef is browned, add the garlic parsley, dried basil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp peper.
- In a large bowl mix the eggs then add the half-and-half and the remaining salt and pepper. Whisk everything well to turn it into you egg custard.
- Prepare two 20x20 aluminum foil or a large baking dish and line them with butter. Prepare the bread, the cheese, the beef mixture, and the custard on your range.
- Stack the bread, sprinkle some cheese, then the beef mixture.
- Repeat twice or three times until your baking dish is full. Pour the custard evenly, then leave for a few minutes to soak. You can also make it overheads, cover the dish with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge overnight while waiting for your guests to come.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Pop the dish in the oven for 45-55 minutes until the bread at the top looks golden and crispy.