Achieve Chocolate chunk banana bread website. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Because THIS banana bread is sweetened only with bananas. Of course, I ruined the sugar free thing by adding chunks of chopped chocolate (so much better than chocolate chips guys - try it), but who can resist big melted chocolate chunks in their banana bread?!?
I'm extra excited to share this new banana bread recipe with you guys because we are using some new ingredients in this loaf and this recipe is paleo, gluten-free. Whatever gets the banana bread made though, right? Anyway, before I jump into gooey chocolate chunks and rich almond buttery cake-like bread, I want to say Happy Birthday to my daughter Emily! You close steaming ruin Chocolate chunk banana bread practicing 12 program furthermore 4 steps. Here is how you get there.
program of Chocolate chunk banana bread
- add 1 1/2 of large bananas.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- This 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- also 1 of large egg.
- then 1 stick of butter melted.
- also 1 pinch of salt.
- This 1 cup of chocolate chunks.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of soy milk.
- then 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
This chocolate chunk banana bread is so good you just might want it for breakfast. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with. You know what to do with those ripe bananas - bake up a loaf of moist and delicious banana bread!
Chocolate chunk banana bread program
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl mash bananas with fork. Add egg,vanilla,soy milk,and melted butter and sugar,mix well..
- Add flour,baking soda,baking powder,and salt. Mix and then add chocolate chunks..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake until done. Let set 10 minutes. Enjoy.
This time, toss in some chocolate chunks for added appeal. An irresistible homemade banana loaf studded with chocolate chips and walnut pieces. Mix eggs, bananas, oil, and milk in a large bowl until well blended. Add dry ingredients; stir until just moistened. Stir in chopped chocolate and walnuts.