Best savings for EASY Basic Bread review.
You produce baking ruin EASY Basic Bread working 6 compound along with 11 along with. Here you go sew up.
program of EASY Basic Bread
- You need 500 g of bread flour.
- then 310 ml of lukewarm water.
- use 6 g of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- a little 1 tsp of sugar.
- a little 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
EASY Basic Bread gradually
- So first put your water, yeast and sugar into a bowl stir well let it sit until foamy.
- In the meantime make a well on any clean flat surface with your bread flour.
- Pour your yeast mixture bit by bit into the well while stirring with a fork..
- You’ll see this consistency after using your fork to mix it, take a dough scrapper of a pastry spatula to scrape the remaining bits sticking to your surface.
- Start kneading for 10 minutes until you reach a soft bounce back like dough roll it into a ball.
- Put olive oil into a large bowl and grease it with a paper towel, put dough in the bowl, cover and let rest for 2 hours.
- Dough will be double in sized by now and flour your surface and put the dough back on the surface.
- Weigh the dough it should be 794-795g divide into two equal parts.
- Each part should weigh about 397g make it into an oval shape and place it into your bread pan or mould and rest for another 1 hour, 30 minutes during the resting preheat your oven to 200c.
- After that it be doubled in size and you can place you bread into the 200c oven for 30-35 minutes.
- There you go your go made bread is ready !.