Brand name Braided Cinnamon Bread overstock. Best braided homemade cinnamon bread recipe! This simple recipe includes step-by-step pictures so you can make perfect braided cinnamon bread. This braided bread is just GORGEOUS!
This beautiful braided cinnamon loaf uses the same dough as the country white loaf bread. It is soft and fluffy and filled with pockets of cinnamon and sugar. You know when you're in a store and the. You make ready stewing french fry Braided Cinnamon Bread working 13 receipt moreover 13 furthermore. Here you are sew up.
receipt of Braided Cinnamon Bread
- use of Dough Part 1.
- You need 180 ml of lukewarm milk.
- a little 30 g of melted butter (2 tbsp).
- This 1 tbsp (15 g) of sugar.
- give 1 of egg yolk.
- then 1 envelope of dry active yeast.
- a little of 2 Dough Part.
- use 280 g (2 1/4 C) of flour.
- also 1/2 tsp of salt.
- then of Filling.
- then 50 g (1/4 c) of softened butter.
- also 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- also 3 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Baking bread does not always have to be daunting. This yeasted dough comes together without the This yeasted dough comes together without the use of a stand mixer and has a sweet cinnamon and. This rhubarb braided cinnamon bread recipe has been sitting in my brain since the fall, when I was And so, this rhubarb braided cinnamon bread came into the world. It's very slightly sweet, with a bit.
Braided Cinnamon Bread procedure
- Dough Part 1 - Mix lukewarm milk, yeast, sugar, melted butter & egg yolk. Leave for 10mins or until yeast turns foamy..
- Dough Part 2 - Place sifted flour & salt in a big mixing bowl. Then add yeast mixture and mix until it turns into soft dough. Keep Kneading the dough until it turns stretchy (not breaking easily when stretched) Shape into a big ball. Note: Use stand mixer with paddle attachment for mixing then switch to dough hook for easy kneading..
- Put the dough in a lightly greased bowl. Cover with lightly greased cling film and set aside for about an hour or until doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 160 (fan forced). Grease baking tray or line with parchment paper..
- Prepare the filling - whisk all ingredients until well combined..
- To assemble - Dust your work surface with flour. Place dough on floured surface. Divide dough into 2 - 3 parts. Take a portion of the dough & Roll it out to a rectangle with a thickness of 1 cm..
- Spread a thin layer of filling evenly..
- Gently roll up the dough into a long log tightly. Using a bench scraper, cut the log in half length-wise, leaving one uncut for a few cm..
- Twist the two halves together by laying the left piece over the right, keeping the open layers exposed, until pieces of dough are tightly twisted. pinch the end..
- Roll the long braid into a round shape, then transfer to a baking tray (tray is either buttered or covered with cookie sheet)..
- Brush with cinnamon butter mixture or just melted butter..
- Bake for 25mins or until golden brown. Drop the last 10min heat to 160°C. (Depending on the oven).
- To serve, sprinkle some icing sugar or with some lemon glaze. It is best served warm. We love it as it is..
Easy recipe for rich and buttery Estonian kringle, a mouth-watering cinnamon braided bread. Soft interior, crusty top, perfect for breakfast or holidays. Braided Cinnamon Pecan Bread: I have been baking bread for years. I taught all five of our children how to bake bread. It served them well with their friends and future mates.