Biggest Cinnamon toast bread pudding website. There's one big problem with breakfast—it's too early in the morning. Until the coffee kicks in, cereal or toast is about all that's doable. For the pudding, spread butter on both sides of each bread slice.
Whisk in whole milk and half and half and pour the mixture over the cubed challah. Use a toaster to toast the bread to desired darkness. Spread butter or margarine onto one side of each slice. You prepare boiling scald Cinnamon toast bread pudding applying 8 ingredients so 4 together with. Here you are perform.
ingredients of Cinnamon toast bread pudding
- then 1 loaf of cinnamon bread, cubed.
- a little 4 cups of milk.
- use 4 of eggs beaten.
- give 1/3 cup of sugar.
- use Splash of vanilla.
- a little 1 cup of raisins, optional.
- a little 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
In a cup or small bowl, stir together the sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle generously over hot buttered toast. This rich bread pudding recipe goes together in minutes. There's plenty of old-fashioned flavor, so it's sure to become a favorite! Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Cinnamon toast bread pudding little by little
- Preheat oven to 350. Put cubed bread And raisins in a large mixing bowl. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt..
- Pour custard over bread and stir to coat. Allow the bread to soak a bit then stir again. Do this until most of the liquid is absorbed. I take about 30 minutes allowing it to absorb..
- Butter a casserole dish. Once the liquid is absorbed into the bread, pour it into the casserole and bake for about 30 minutes. Take out of the oven..
- Increase the oven temp to 375. Combine melted butter and brown sugar and pour evenly over the top. Put back in the oven and cook another 10 minutes or so. It’s done when a toothpick comes out clean..
Top each shot with whipped cream and a tiny handful of cinnamon toast crunch to serve. This instruct able will teach you how to make a delicious French toast flavored bread pudding in the microwave! You can use any type of bread you want, here I am using whole grain bread. Generously butter both sides of brioche bread with butter mixture. Growing up, Cinnamon Toast was considered a treat, not something we ate for breakfast.