Directions Fry Bread special.
You engage in stewing parch Fry Bread using 5 prescription so 11 as a consequence. Here you are sew up.
technique of Fry Bread
- a little 4-5 cups of flour (use half AP and half self rising).
- add 2 tsp of baking powder (fresh).
- also 1/2 tsp of salt.
- add 1 of & 1/2 to 2 cups lukewarm water.
- This of Oil for frying (I used Canola).
Fry Bread technique
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and make a well in the center.
- Add the water slowly while stirring the mix with your hand you may not need all the water.
- When it comes to a nice dough cover it and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat your oil to medium heat you may need to turn it down after you fry the first one depending on your stove.
- Grab a small ball of dough and start flattening it with your hands and continue onto a floured surface (you can roll it if you want but it won't be the same texture as the hand method) Make it as flat as you can.
- Poke a whole in the middle of your flat dough so it won't poof up too much while frying it.
- Lay the piece carefully flat in the oil and only fry each side for a few seconds until Golden on each side.
- Use tongs and flip it over and fry the other side (this won't take long).
- When ready take your fry bread out of the oil carefully with the tongs and lay it sideways up to drain and place on paper towels.
- Do each piece until dough is gone makes about 4-5-6 pieces depending on how big the dough balls you made.
- Use these to make Indian tacos they are so much better than the store bought stuff or you can just drizzle on some honey and eat it that way... ENJOY 😋😘.