Deals Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake overstock. Cheesy Egg and Tuna BakeAIR FRY WITH ME. Tuna is tossed with egg noodles, peas, and mushroom soup then baked with a crumb topping. This tuna casserole recipe can be made ahead of time as well so it's great to prep now and bake later.
This tuna recipe is a low carb. Ingredients in this omelette include canned tuna, eggs, and cheese. Tuna bake is regularly cooked in my home using canned tuna and other ingredients already in my kitchen. You discharge frying fricassee Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake testing 8 compound so 4 together with. Here is how you consummate.
technique of Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake
- a little 2 (6 oz) of canned tuna, drained and fluffed.
- This 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- use 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- This 1/3 of diced celery (or vegetable of your choice).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- a little 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- This 1 of egg.
- give 2 tbsp of scallion for garnish (optional).
It makes for an excellent quick midweek meal without the requirement of a visit to a grocery store. What a way to start your day! This Tuna & Mushroom Egg Bake recipe is sure to put a pep in your step! You'll love this recipe because it is lusciously loaded with veggies, protein and healthy fats.
Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake technique
- Lightly grease a shallow bakeware and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, except for the egg. Then, transfer the mixture to the bakeware. Lightly press the center of the mixture with a spoon and create a crater..
- Crack an egg into the crater and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes until the egg white is cooked through..
- Sprinkle some scallion over the tuna bake to serve..
What's also great is, you can take this and completely make it your own! Egg noodles are a must for tuna noodle casserole. They hold up well to boiling and then baking, and the sauce clings to their slightly furled shape. Make ahead: The casserole can be assembled and refrigerated a day in advance. Sprinkle on the cheese and breadcrumbs right before baking.