Brand name Bits of Gammon and Cheesy Eggs special. For a hearty, homely meal try Alan Coxon's tasty recipe for gammon, served with a tasty cheese sauce. Top the uncooked side of the ham steaks with the hard-boiled egg quarters. Spoon over the cheese sauce, sprinkle with the cayenne and Parmesan and.
Gammon Steak with egg (Gammon is ham). A casserole of meat and vegetables topped with sliced potatoes. Pie and Mash with parsley liquor. You move boiling warm up Bits of Gammon and Cheesy Eggs practicing 5 procedure as a consequence 3 together with. Here you are realize.
instructions of Bits of Gammon and Cheesy Eggs
- You need 1/4 pound of bits of gammon and skin strips.
- then 2 of large eggs.
- also To taste of kosher salt.
- add To taste of ground black pepper.
- use 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
A very traditional East End London meal. Gammon steaks are generally sold in packs of two and may vary in shape from almost round to longer ones, more like a fat rasher of Gammon steaks can also be cooked in a slow cooker. Rest each steak on a thick slice of onion in a slow cooker, add a liquid, such. It's hard to beat gammon, egg and chips for a classic British dinner.
Bits of Gammon and Cheesy Eggs prescription
- Fry the gammon bits crispy along with the skin strips. When crisp move to a plate..
- In the drippings fry the eggs with salt and pepper. I splashed fried the eggs so to get the whites done. Add eggs to the plate with the gammon bits..
- Add the cheese and let it melt. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
This has double the egg for hungry appetites. Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan and fry the eggs until the yolk is just set. Transfer the gammon, eggs and tomato to a serving plate and top with. You can't beat good old-fashioned gammon. Ever popular pub grub and a Christmas favourite, we've got some classic combinations for you to try.