Brand new ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ in stock.
You be responsible heating burn ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ accepting 9 process and 7 as a consequence. Here you are bring about.
compound of ~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~
- give 4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- use 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- give 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut.
- also 1/3 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- add 1 cup of chocolate chips (or raisins or other dried fruit or a mixture of both!).
- use 1/2 tsp of koshet salt.
- use 1/2 cup of canola oil (you can use your usually oil).
- give 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
~Chocolate Chip Granola Bars~ step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Combine oats,flour,coconut,brown sugar,chocolate chips,and salt in a large bowl..
- In a separate bowl,whisk together the canola oil,vanilla, and honey..
- Pour the wet ingredients over the oat mixture and stir to combine..
- Spread the granola mixture on the baking sheet and shape it into a 9 x 13-inch rectangle that's about 1 inch thick..
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden and dry to the touch..
- Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then cut into 3 x 1-inch bars using a serrated knife.These bars will remain fresh for several weeks if wrapped individually in parchment or wax paper..