Build Fruit Cocktail Cake online. Fruit Cocktail Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This delicious cake comes together fast, starting with a cake mix. I think the flavor is very subtle, and (*NOTE: I used a fruit cocktail I've found that has guava, mango, etc., and found the pieces a little.
This is my son's favorite cake, and when he asks for it for his special birthday cake, he usually gets it! It's easy to make, and a good dessert to take to potlucks or social functions. While cake is cooling make the icing. You can stewing decoct Fruit Cocktail Cake proving 11 program including 6 than. Here you go do a bang-up job.
prescription of Fruit Cocktail Cake
- use 2 cups of self rising flour.
- Prepare 15 oz of fruit cocktail in heavy syrup (undrained).
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- then 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- also 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- also 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- add 1 cup of sugar.
- give 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- use 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- This 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Put butter ,sugar and evaporated milk in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Fruit Cocktail Cake - this easy cake recipe is the perfect coffee cake for breakfast! It's full of coconut and fruit So basically, Fruit Cocktail cake can be eaten any time of day or night: breakfast, snack. This Fruit Cocktail Cake recipe is going to be a HUGE family favorite.
Fruit Cocktail Cake individually
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9x13 pan..
- Mix first 5 ingredients until well blended.
- Pour into pan and bake 30-35 minutes..
- Poke a few holes in cake with a fork..
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil for 1 minute..
- Pour warm sauce over warm cake, spread coconut and pecans evenly..
Old fashioned flavor made from scratch, NO box mix need. When I found this cake in a vintage recipe tin, I didn't actually think I would like it. The recipe called for no oil or butter, but a full can of undrained fruit cocktail. This Fruit Cocktail Cake is definitely one of my favorites. I am not a fan of fruit cocktail but I love it in this cake.