Direct Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) discount. These delicious Salmon Croquettes are an easy soul food classic done right! Tender on the inside full of salmon flavor, yet crunchy on Salmon croquettes are basically a southern version of a salmon cake or salmon patty. It can be fried or baked.
A very easy salmon cakes recipe that can be made with either canned salmon OR fresh salmon. These salmon patties are delicious for lunch or dinner. If mixture is too dry to form into patties, add reserved liquid from salmon. You get ready steaming reduce Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) testing 14 process moreover 4 and. Here you are make it.
method of Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes)
- use 15 Ounce of Can Salmon (well drained).
- add 1 of Small Onion (fine diced).
- You need 2 of Celery Stalks (fine diced).
- This 1 of \2 Green Bell Pepper (fine diced).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- add 1 of Egg Slightly Beatened.
- then 3 Tablespoons of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
- give 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- give 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- add 1 Tablespoon of Worcester Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Seafood Seasoning (old bay).
- This 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- use 1 of Sleeve Crushed Butter Crackers.
- a little 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
In a frying pan, heat olive oil. This recipe is so easy and quick to make. My nine year old daughter even likes this. She did like it better when I made it with cracker crumbs.
Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) ingredients
- Drain salmon well. Pick through and discard any unwanted bones..
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, and celery until soft. I use some butter and olive oil to do this..
- Fold in the rest of ingredients, saving the cracker crumbs and vegetable oil for last. Shape into patty's and coat the outside with the butter cracker crumbs. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up If using dried parsley, 1 teaspoon is plenty..
- Shallow fry in vegetable oil 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown. Enjoy. Note: These are best eaten hot and and fresh..
Salmon patties, or salmon cakes, are wonderfully easy to make. You make salmon patties with just a base of canned salmon, shredded bread (or breadcrumbs or even saltines), chopped onion, and egg to bind it all into patties, and then these salmon cakes are quickly fried. Whatever you call them, they're sure to be a win with your entire family, especially when served with a cool, creamy lemon sauce. Salmon is one of my favorite ways. By pairing these superfast salmon croquettes with a light salad, you can impress guests and have time to enjoy the meal.