Directions Not so vegetarian enchilada casserole online. Combine enchilada sauce and El Pato in a bowl until fully mixed. This Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole is layered with black beans, green chiles, corn and lots of cheese. I start by cutting all of the corn tortillas in half.
Disclosure: I was asked to participate in the #cabotcheese campaign as a member of the Healthy Aperture Blogger Network. Packed with nutritious veggies and black beans, this casserole has all the flavors of a classic enchilada. Top with sour cream and avocado for a creamy finish. You perform browning boil Not so vegetarian enchilada casserole practicing 4 compound including 9 and. Here you go do.
ingredients of Not so vegetarian enchilada casserole
- add 3 lb of chicken.
- You need 1 dozen of flour tortillas.
- This 2 lb of grated cheese.
- You need 1 can of jalapeno salsa.
Top with one-third of the vegetable mixture. This Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole is so easy to put together, and freezes well for healthy, quick dinners. This is stuffed with black beans, corn, peppers and onions, and is a meal that the whole family will enjoy. It's about time you met the vegetarian option at my family's Thanksgiving—enchilada casserole!
Not so vegetarian enchilada casserole in succession
- preheat oven to 375.
- spray bottom and sides of a 9 X 13 pan with Pam..
- cook chicken and shred with forks..
- add chicken and salsa to a large sauce pan and simmer until sauce is reduced by a third..
- lay 3 tortillas in bottom of the pan.
- spread 1/3 of chicken over tortillas.
- spread 1/3 of cheese over the chicken.
- repeat two more times adding remainder of chicken and cheese to the top layer.
- place in the oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
When I stopped eating meat several years ago, my mom was totally flummoxed on how to feed me. Granted, I was already a full-grown adult at this point, but she's my mom and she likes to make sure I'm well fed. Three bean enchilada casserole is most definitely a dish to satisfy the taste buds. Mexican dishes are one of my favorite things to eat, but I am kind of picky about them. I need there to be a lot of flavor with a little bit of kick and this vegetarian Instant Pot recipe does it perfectly.