Brand new Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad on sale. Kinpira Gobo is a simple Japanese stir fry vegetable dish with braised carrot & burdock root cooked in soy sauce. Kinpira Gobo is a traditional Japanese dish often enjoyed at home and you might be familiar with it since it's typically served in bento box from Japanese markets. Burdock is a root that when shaved has a pleasantly crunchy texture with a sweet flavor and floral scent.
Kinpira Gobo is a staple Japanese home cooking side dish. Kinpira gobo is braised burdock root. Kinpira is usually referred to as a way of cooking vegetables. You conclude simmering french fry Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad working 10 instructions also 6 and. Here you go effect.
receipt of Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad
- This 1 of Burdock.
- You need 50 g of Carrot.
- then 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare of (Seasonings).
- add 1 Tbs of Sugar.
- give 1 Tbs of Sweet sake.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Cooking sake.
- a little 1.5 Tbs of Soy sauce.
- a little 1 Tsp of Sesame oil.
- also of Some white sesame.
It is when something is sauteed and simmered or braised in sake, mirin and soy sauce base sauce. Braised Burdock (Kinpira Gobō) is a vegetable side dish. Burdock root and carrot are cut into matchsticks and cooked in slightly sweet soy sauce. Stir-fried burdock root is a traditional Japanese dish.
Japanese Vegan → Kinpira Gobo / Burdock salad method
- Wash a burdock and the carrot by running water and brush. The ratio of burdock and carrot is 3 to 1 would be better..
- Cut to shredding a burdock and the carrot, Slice a red chili pepper without seeds. I will show you how to cut burdock for difference of texture on my cooking video..
- Soak the burdock into water in the bowl for 5 min (to remove the scum) then drain it later..
- Pour some canola oil in a pan, add red chili pepper with low heat till spicy comes out. Change to highest heat and add burdock and carrot..
- When the burdock cooks add seasonings except sesame oil, keep heating till the sauce is getting low. When the sauce is low pour sesame oil on top and wait 5 seconds then turn off heat. Put some sesame seeds and done..
- You can watch this cooking video → 「Coozy Life burdock」on my YouTube channel ! Have a nice your cooking time guys..
Kinpira Gobo is a traditional Japanese dish often enjoyed at home, typically served in a bento box. Kinpira means a cooking style that you stir fry and simmer with sugar and soy sauce. The most common ingredients used for Kinpira is gobo (burdock root) and carrot, but lotus root is another. Kinpira gobo is a sweet and earthy-tasting Japanese salad of braised gobo (burdock root) and carrot. It's made by peeling and julienning the root vegetables into matchsticks, sauteeing them lightly in oil, and then simmering the vegetables with sugar, soy sauce, and mirin.