Directions Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake on sale. Texas-size peanut butter flavor makes this super-sized iced sheet cake popular! Sift together flour, sugar, salt and baking soda in a large bowl. Combine butter, water and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
Seriously over-the-top in peanut For all you peanut butter lovers out there - this cake will make all your dreams come true. This classic Texas sheet cake has a thin layer of fluffy, moist chocolate cake and is topped with a fudge-like icing with chopped pecans. A little over three years ago, my husband and I were preparing to head down to Florida for a two-week trip to his parents', I made one last stop the night before we left. You make browning scorch Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake adopting 15 compound so 4 so. Here you are manage.
modus operandi of Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake
- You need of For the cake.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- add 2 cups of flour.
- This 2 of large eggs.
- a little 1 tsp of baking soda.
- This 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- then 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- also of For the Frosting.
- add 1/2 cup of butter.
- a little 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- also 6 tablespoons of milk.
- then 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Texas Sheet Cake made with peanut butter instead of chocolate! Wonderfully moist with a delicious peanut butter frosting! Cooked Peanut Butter Sheet Cake Frosting. Once all of the cookies are baked, it is time to turn our attention to the frosting.
Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake individually
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- For the cake, in a medium bowl combine the sugar and flour. In a large bowl mix the eggs, baking soda and sour cream. Set aside. In a small saucepan combine peanut butter, butter, and water. Bring to a boil. Stir the boiled mixture into the flour mixture, slowly add to sour cream mixture. Mix well. Pour into lightly greased 15 x 10 inch sheet or jelly roll pan..
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- For the frosting,while cake is baking, combine the butter,peanut butter and milk in a saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Add powdered sugar and mix well. Stir in vanilla. Frosting will be thick. (I sometimes have to add another splash of milk) Pour and spread over cake while both are still warm..
Made with a cake mix, loaded with peanut butter and topped with a cooked frosting.these Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake Cookies are everything and more! If you love peanut butter, then you'll just love this Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake! Vickie thinks the frosting tastes like peanut butter fudge! How to Make Texas Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake. When it comes to chocolate peanut butter cake, it doesn't get any better than this Texas Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake.