Budget Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups discount. This carrot cake baked oatmeal is fancy enough to serve for a special brunch but easy and healthy enough to make for your weekly meal prep. Are there certain desserts that you just have to order if you see them on the menu? That's how I feel about carrot cake.
Made with whole grain oats, maple syrup, and fresh carrots. What is in the carrot cake baked oatmeal? Whole grain oats - you can use any rolled oats, I haven't tested it with quick oats but it may also work! You do ones thing broiling coddle Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups accepting 13 procedure so 2 also. Here you are bring off.
modus operandi of Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups
- give 3 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- also 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- then 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- This 1 cup of milk.
- use 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- use 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- then 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- use 1 of large carrot, peeled and shredded.
- also 1/4 cup of golden raisins.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
These Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups are super simple — a great on the go breakfast, lunch or snack! I know you probably don't know this, but I (Hello! Ashley from The Recipe Rebel here) have a wee obsession with baked oatmeal. Naturally sweetened with cinnamon, vanilla, and pineapple, these little cakes are as appropriate for dessert or snack as they are for breakfast.
Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal Cups separately
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 count muffin tin and set it aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla and brown sugar. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until everything is incorporated. Then fold in the shredded carrot, raisins and pecans..
- Evenly divide the mixture between the muffin cups and bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are set and starting to brown lightly on the top. Let them cool in the pan and store them in the fridge for 4-5 days. Eat them cold or wrap them in a damp paper towel and reheat in the microwave..
This Carrot Cake Baked Oatmeal is packed with good-for-you carrots, only a little sugar, and pops of sweetness from raisins and a cheesecake-inspired Place the cooked carrots in a large bowl and mash them with a potato masher. Carrot cake lovers, this one is for you! Refined-sugar free and packed with carrots, this baked oatmeal has all the taste of the popular dessert with a healthier whole-grain twist. We make carrot cake oatmeal all the time but haven't tried baking it yet. Thanks for another lovely idea Angela!