Best savings for Red Velvet Cake in stock. This Red Velvet cake was definitely not what I expected. It could be that I have no experience with Red Velvet cake but with this recipe the cake was much to heavy. The Icing was bland and honestly tasted like flour.
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. This is similar to the original recipe that began the red velvet craze. It was developed by the Adams Extract company in Gonzales, Tex. You fix frying escallop Red Velvet Cake practicing 11 ingredients than 10 steps. Here you are attain.
process of Red Velvet Cake
- then 2 1/4 cup of sifted cake flour (not self rising).
- also 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- a little 8 tbsp (1 stick) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- add 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of liquid red food coloring.
- a little 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- use 1 cup of buttermilk, at room temperature.
- You need 2 tsp of distilled white vinegar.
- This 1 tsp of baking soda.
Featured in: Red Velvet Cake: A Classic, Not A Gimmick. Red Velvet Cake "This recipe was great: the cake turned out moist and the icing perfect! I would definitely use this recipe again." - Jan. Red Velvet Cake IV "My personal favorite!
Red Velvet Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two 9"x2" round cake pans..
- Sift flour, cocoa, and salt into a bowl..
- In stand mixer with paddle attachment, beat butter at low speed until creamy.
- Add sugar; blend on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, untill fluffy, about 3 mins..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing well after each. Scrape bowl; add food coloring and vanilla..
- On low speed, beat in flour mixture in thirds, alternating with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture..
- In small bowl, stir together vinegar and baking soda..
- Stir into batter.
- Divide batter between prepared pans; spread evenly..
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. 25 to 30 mins..
I use this recipe exclusively!" - DeeConners. Red Velvet Cake I "Made this for my sister's birthday dessert. The Most Amazing Red Velvet Cake. The Most Amazing Red Velvet Cake recipe is moist, fluffy, and has the perfect balance between acidity and chocolate. Top it off with cream cheeses frosting for the perfect Red Velvet Cake you've been dreaming of!