Best price for Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes review.
You cook broiling brew Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes employing 13 modus operandi together with 12 as well as. Here is how you win.
technique of Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes
- This of Whole chicken.
- Prepare of Salt.
- use of Marsala powder.
- then of Turmeric powder.
- add of Chilli powder.
- use of Garlic.
- a little of Onions.
- This of Potatoes.
- then of Groundnut oil.
- You need of Fish sauce.
- This of Vegetarian Mushroom Seasoning.
- then of Dahl Flour.
- use of Water.
Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes procedure
- Marinate 1 whole chicken with 2 spoons of salt, half spoon of turmeric powder and full spoon of Marsala powder. Massage the chicken with the seasoning..
- Pound some onions and garlic into a mashed form.
- Add 3 full spoons of Chilli powder and pound into a paste..
- Peel and cut 6-7 potatoes into small pieces depending on the proportion you’re making. Add 1 half spoon of salt and mix the potatoes well..
- Add Groundnut oil and heat it up. Add the paste. And 2 spoons of marsala powder. Mix them up with the spatula..
- Add in the marinated chicken. Mix it well and then cover the wok. Wait until water spills out of the chicken. Mix it with the spatula again and ensure the paste doesn’t stick to the wok..
- Add some water to prevent the chicken and paste from sticking to the wok. Leave the cover on, and only remove it from time to time to stir it up using the spatula. Add some fish sauce and mix them well..
- After about 5 minutes, add in the potatoes and mix them up. Close the cover and only remove it to add some water and stir the curry from time to time for 2 minutes..
- Mix Dahl Flour with water and pour it in to make the curry more pasty.
- Add 1 and a half spoon of vegetarian mushroom seasoning if it’s too salty..
- This is the amount of water that you should add in overall. Cover the wok and then wait for approximately 13 minutes for the potatoes to become soft. You can use the spatula to press against the potatoes to test the softness of the potatoes..
- Now you have a delicious dish of Chicken Curry with Potatoes..