Avoid Easy milo chocolate cake in year. Hello Everybody I hope you try our Milo Chocolate Cake recipe Here are the ingredients and a few reminders. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make.
Ideal snack for your kids without using an oven. Milo Cake with Condensed Milk Icing & Milo Ganache. A super easy chocolate cake that is an absolute classic favourite! You wrap up steaming broil Easy milo chocolate cake using 5 receipt as a consequence 10 also. Here you are do.
prescription of Easy milo chocolate cake
- add 3 tablespoon of all-purpose flour.
- then 3 tablespoon of milo powder/any chocolate drink powder.
- use 1 of egg.
- also 3 tablespoon of melted butter.
- then 3 tablespoon of sugar.
You really can't go wrong with this simple and old fashioned chocolate cake. I adapted this super easy chocolate cake recipe from one in the NMAA Cookbook (it's pretty much the oldest and yellowest cookbook on my shelf - which. Everyone should know a flourless chocolate cake by heart. Let us explain why this is the one for you.
Easy milo chocolate cake separately
- Add 1 tablespoon of hot water into the Milo powder and mix it in a bowl.
- Beat 1 egg.
- Add sugar into the egg.
- Whisk well..
- Add all-purpose flour into the mixture.
- Mix well with a pair of chopsticks if you don't have a whisk.
- Add melted butter and mix well..
- Grease the mold with butter and pour the cake batter into the mold.
- Steam it in a steamer with the highest heat for 8 minutes (the time depends on the size of your mold).
But this air-lightened, egg-whitened flourless chocolate cake is also a deceptively easy dessert that solves dinner conundrums and suits nearly everyone. This Recipe of Milo Cake is so easy to make. Ideal snack for your kids without using an oven. Yes you can cook it in rice cooker or you can just steam it. For the budget conscious, the hot fudge recipe below is just optional.