Avoid Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage promo. How to make cajun shrimp sausage pasta: You will start by adding olive oil in a large skillet. Then you will cook your seasoned shrimp until browned. Once you cook the pasta, add it to the pan with Cajun sauce.
Looking for something a little different for dinner tonight? Cajun Shrimp Pasta will satisfy a crowd! Spicy Andouille Sausage, and Cajun Shrimp on top of a creamy bed of noodles and fresh veggies, for a filling weeknight meal that will impress even the pickiest eaters! You operate broiling burn Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage working 16 procedure furthermore 9 so. Here is how you get someplace.
technique of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- give 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- a little 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- give 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- also 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- then 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- give 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- also 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- also of Angel hair pasta.
- a little of Parsley.
This dish reminds me of Cajun shrimp pasta from tgif. I will show you how to make cajun pasta and can leave out the shrimp and just use the sausage. this is very tasty as well. Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Pasta, just like you'd expect in New Orleans. Now you can have it at home!
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage program
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..
Just enough spice and flavor to make this meal memorable. Add the sausage and cook another minute. This Cajun shrimp and sausage pasta is magical. It is guaranteed to brighten your evening mood after a hard day at work. Oh, I forgot to mention that it's one-pot so you'll avoid a pile of dishes in the sink.