Build Savory Tuna Pasta Salad website. Greek Tuna Pasta Salad is a nutritious, delicious and easy to make dinner. Loaded with veggies, healthy fats and protein for a hearty meal. The Tuna Pasta Salad is so easy to make and it's loaded with flavors and different textures.
It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like I'm really pleased with how this tuna pasta salad turned out. In my opinion, it's a perfectly balanced meal. It has carbs from the pasta, protein. You make browning reduce Savory Tuna Pasta Salad testing 14 technique furthermore 3 furthermore. Here you go score.
instructions of Savory Tuna Pasta Salad
- also 8 Oz of Pasta (your choice).
- You need 1 can of albacore tuna in water (I used about 4 ounces).
- This 1 of small stock celery finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of med banana pepper finely sliced.
- You need 3/4 cup of light mayonnaise.
- also 1/4 cup of sliced black olives.
- give 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- also 1/4 cup of miracle whip.
- add 1/8 cup of white onion finely diced.
- then 1.5 tsp of Old Bay seasoning.
- also 1 tsp of seasoned salt.
- This 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- give 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- also 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! Tuna Macaroni salad is satisfying dish all on its own, but is also the perfect side dish to complement a summer picnic or potluck. This salad has it all-delicious pasta, savory tuna and a creamy, sweet, and zesty sauce! _⬇⬇⬇⬇ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇⬇⬇⬇_. This creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is tangy, crunchy, oniony and delightful!
Savory Tuna Pasta Salad technique
- Boil pasta according to directions on box. Rinse with cool water until pasta is cool and drained..
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss gently..
- Place in airtight container or top with saran wrap for at least an hour in the refrigerator..
Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the fridge. Is it strange that I crave savory things like cold dill pickles and tuna? I know I'm not pregnant anymore, but I am starving and thirsty all the live long day. This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or just a protein packed lunch! This tuna pasta salad is a classic recipe that's been around for many years.