Deal with One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta discount. We Make Vegetables Good to Eat. Bring Delicious & Wholesome Together—Learn More! Bring Delicious & Wholesome Together—Make Perfect Meals & Sides with Birds Eye®.
As I was searching the web for pasta recipes, I realized most of them called for cream cheese, an entire cup of fattening cream, and a lot of cheese. View Recipe: Creamy Asparagus and Pancetta Penne Fresh spears of asparagus, pancetta, and cremini mushrooms are tossed in a light white sauce. Lemon rind adds a welcomed extra punch of flavor.. You doing boiling bake One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta applying 12 instructions so 12 than. Here you are do the trick.
compound of One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta
- a little 1/2 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 8 of asparagus leaves, chopped.
- add of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- use of ~ 1 1/2 cup organic chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of reduced 1% milk.
- a little 1 handful of spinach leaves.
- Prepare of ~2 cups Italian dry garofalo pasta (or any other variety).
- then 1-2 tsp of cornstarch (depending how thick you want your sauce to be).
- also of optional: sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
- use of optional: some cubed smoked ham or cooked sausage chunks.
- use of optional: some diced bell pepper for more sweet tanginess to cut the richness, add in with the onions.
View Recipe: One-Pot Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes One-Pot Parmesan Noodles with Asparagus is the easiest and creamiest one-pot pasta I have made. You only need one pot for the entire process of cooking for these parmesan noodles with asparagus. Serve as a side dish or eat as a main for a meatless dinner option. This creamy pasta recipe is a pasta lover's dream come true.
One-Pot Healthy Creamy Spinach Asparagus Pasta step by step
- Heat up the oil in a small heavy-bottomed saucepan with the diced onions and asparagus.
- Toss in some garlic salt and sautee for around 3-5 minutes..
- Then add in the chicken stock and milk, it should be around 1.5 inches from the rim (so that it doesn't boil over)..
- Add in the dry pasta.
- Continue to cook on medium heat until the mixtures starts to boil..
- Then, boil the mixture for around 10 minutes stirring every once in a while with a rubber spatula until the pasta is soft and al dente. (If you want to add ham or cooked meatballs or sausages, now is the time to do it).
- Add in the spinach and stir.
- Dissolve corn starch in around 1 tablespoon of water and add to the sauce/pasta..
- Stir until the sauce thickens a little (sauce will continue to thicken as it cools!) and remove from heat..
- Serve plain or sprinkle with some parmesan cheese (optional).
- If not salty enough, sprinkle some more garlic salt until desired taste..
Easy one pot pasta dinners are the best! This orzo pasta is one of our favorite weeknight meals because everything cooks in one pan, even the orzo. Add fresh lemon, asparagus, spinach and parmesan cheese to create a creamy orzo recipe that everyone loves. You can even adapt this recipe to fit your taste. Make certain to utilize raw pasta, do not pre-cook it!