Achieve Easy Seafood Pasta Salad review. This seafood pasta salad recipe is made with shell pasta and ranch dressing. Make this tasty salad with imitation crab, shrimp, or another shellfish. This pasta salad may be made with crabmeat, shrimp, lobster, or a combination of shellfish.
In case you haven't noticed, this classic summer pasta salad recipe definitely takes it up. Fresh and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella, and tossed with a simple dressing. Pasta salad is easy to make. You create browning toast Easy Seafood Pasta Salad accepting 10 ingredients along with 14 moreover. Here you go do a bang-up job.
ingredients of Easy Seafood Pasta Salad
- give 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 2 packs of shredded cheese *I used 1 cheddar and 1 sharp.
- use 2 bottles of Classic Italian Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1 bag of raw peeled deveined shrimp *I used 1/2 bag/any size.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need 2 boxes of pasta -tri colored rotini.
- Prepare of White eggs.
- Prepare of Butter or oil.
- also of Water.
Mix salad dressing, mustard, and seasonings in medium bowl. Marinate shrimp, onions, celery, salt and lemon pepper in Italian dressing. Cook noodles in salted boiling water which has a drop of oil. This refreshing salad is always well received, especially in summer.
Easy Seafood Pasta Salad modus operandi
- Boil water - when it comes to a boil add all the pasta. Cook until done *usually 35-45 mins on medium high.i like my noodles on the softer side I DO PASTA 1ST SO IT HAS TIME TO COOL.
- While pasta boiling -Boil 5-6 eggs about 15-20 mins. Once finished, peel & let cool *don't want warm eggs in pasta salad.
- Cut /slice eggs in sizes of choice and add pepper.
- Dice / cut cucumber into small pieces or sizes of choice.
- Dice / cut tomato into small pieces or size of choice.
- After that, combine and stir to mix together in bowl. Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Add half bottle of Italian dressing to the diced cucumbers and tomatoes. Cover and refrigerate..
- Melt 1 spoon of butter in pan. Place thawed shrimp in pan. On medium /medium high cook through & until orange both sides. Once done take out *I USE 1/2 BAG.
- Be sure to turn them over to cook/roate evenly both sides(4 mins). I cooked mine on medium high..
- Cut tail off (can leave on) and cut up shrimp to size of choosing.
- In empty container/pan add medium layer of cooled pasta then cover with cheese throw in some shrimp and eggs. Cover with 1/2 bottle dressing..
- Then add the rest of the pasta and all other ingredients remaining and lightly mix.
- Eat!!! yummm *i like to let mine chill in the fridge before eating : ).
My mother said the recipe just "evolved", because she kept adding ingredients until it tasted right. It really does have great flavor! Seafood and pasta should be free of excess water. In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, cooked seafood, uncooked peas, bell pepper or pimientos, onion and Parmesan cheese. A quick and easy seafood salad recipe that's always a hit!