Dependable Creamy Cajun Pasta online. How to Make Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta - Step by Step Photos. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until.
Add the pasta, red and green peppers, mushrooms, and salt and stir to combine. Pour in the tomatoes and stock. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta Recipe is going to be your new favorite weeknight night meal! You go for it roasting barbecue Creamy Cajun Pasta using 13 prescription together with 5 also. Here you go nail it.
process of Creamy Cajun Pasta
- use 1 lb of sausage or andouille.
- add 2 of boneless skinless chicken.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- add 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- add 1 lb of linguine pasta.
- a little 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- add 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- a little 1 tbs of Cajun seasoning.
- a little 1 of heaping tbs minced garlic.
- This 1 of small package sliced fresh mushrooms.
- a little 5 cup of chicken broth.
Made with homemade cajun seasoning, delicious shrimp, creamy sauce, and penne noodles. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce. Feel free to make yours with shrimp, chicken, sausage. Serve up a spicy dinner for two with this hot and creamy linguini tossed with an eye-opening blend of chicken strips sauteed with Cajun seasoning, colorful bell peppers, mushrooms and onions.
Creamy Cajun Pasta technique
- Pour olive oil into the pot. Add diced chicken breast to the pot, cover with cajun seasoning, and stir until the chicken is evenly seasoned. Then, add sliced sausage and stir. Cook the meat on medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Once the meat is cooked, add in the garlic, onion, peppers, and mushrooms, and stir. Continue stirring for 3-5 minutes as the veggies cook down..
- Add the dry pasta to the pot (if using long, thin noodles, break in half), then pour in the chicken broth. Stir until everything is well-mixed. Cover the pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, keep covered bring the heat down to a simmer for 10 minutes (stirring every two minutes). If there still extra chicken broth, you can discard it, cook longer until the liquid evaporates, or add a little cornstarch to thicken the liquid..
- Lastly, add heavy cream and parmesan and stir until your pasta is well blended. Garnish with green onions, more parmesan, a sprinkle of cajun seasoning (if you want some extra spice), and salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
- Tips: Dice and marinade my chicken breast over night in Dale's low sodium marinade. Use frozen onion peppers mix in a pinch..
Cajun Chicken Pasta — Grilled chicken, a creamy Alfredo-style sauce, & plenty of sauteed veggies, all seasoned with a spicy cajun seasoning! A few weeks ago, I was doing prepping in the studio kitchen for a class called "Creative Healthy Cooking" for that evening. On the menu were light, fresh dishes such Creamy Corn Soup. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies.