Alleviate Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad promo code. See great recipes for Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad too! For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste.
This recipe was born out of sheer desperation. Okay, maybe that's a little dramatic. It is so incredibly easy to make and takes only about ten minutes from start to finish. You organize steaming brown Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad working 12 receipt furthermore 3 together with. Here you are fulfill.
method of Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad
- add 200 g of tomato purée (or quantity to taste).
- give 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- add 1-3 tsp of oregano.
- add to taste of salt.
- also 1 of carrot (grated).
- then 1/2 of cucumber.
- This 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 small can of sweet corn.
- give 1 small can of green peas.
- also 5 leaves of lettuce and/or cabbage.
- You need to taste of (any other vegetable you would like to add, for example tomatoes or lentils).
- add 1 handful of black olives.
I just love easy soup recipes. This and my Vegan Pea Soup are my go-to's when I need dinner or lunch on the table super quick. Prep: Start by prepping the onion and garlic. Add remaining ingredients: Add the tomatoes, basil, oregano, pinch of salt and pepper, and broth.
Vegan light lunch - Tomato Soup + Salad prescription
- For the soup: heat the tomato purée in a small pot on medium heat until warm, add the olive oil, oregano and salt, mix, taste and add salt and oregano to taste. If the purée is too thick, add a few spoonfuls of water, then olive oil, salt and oregano to balance it out. (leaves of basil are also welcome!)..
- For the salad: grate the carrot, thinly slice the cabbage and/or lettuce leaves, dice the cucumber, onions. Mix all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, vinegar (or lemon juice) and olive oil to taste..
- Enjoy with a piece of toast and orange juice for best experience! :b.
Heat olive oil in a pot over low heat and cook onion until soft and translucent. If soup doesn't fill you up, get this on the stove and prep one of the sandwich recipes in this post while it's cooking. Pack the soup in a Thermos to keep it warm. Heat the oil in a large pot. Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.