Cure 3 Traffic Light Soups - GREEN - Pea and Mint pre-owned. Peas and mint are perfect partners in this Fresh Green Pea Soup with Mint. The cool taste of tiny bits of fresh mint adds a touch of elegance to this lovely springtime soup. Buy the ingredients for our Green pea and mint soup recipe from Tesco today.
Stir in frozen peas along with remaining vegetable broth and return to a boil. Remove from heat and using a regular or immersion blender, puree the soup (in batches if necessary). Add the green peas and a little bit of water and simmer until the peas are soft, but not mushy and the water reduces to half. You determine toasting seethe 3 Traffic Light Soups - GREEN - Pea and Mint using 9 method also 4 steps. Here you go win.
modus operandi of 3 Traffic Light Soups - GREEN - Pea and Mint
- give 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- a little 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- also 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- Prepare 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- add 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- also 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- also 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- use 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- add 1 Bunch of Spring Onions - Trim and Chopped.
Add chopped mint, salt and pepper to taste and toss everything together. Serve warm with your favorite piece of meat, as a side dish. This dish is extremely easy to make and delicious. This pea and mint soup is the perfect healthy homemade option for lunch.
3 Traffic Light Soups - GREEN - Pea and Mint modus operandi
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil - Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
Finish with a dollop of fat-free natural yogurt and stir into the soup for a tasty Garnish with mint leaves, if you like. Top tip for making Slimming World's green pea and mint soup. Serve with a slice of wholemeal. Pea and mint soup is so easy; you will be delighted in its simplicity. Fresh summer peas (you can even use frozen), and garden mint is a match made in The soup recipe above is a classic combination but this does not mean you cannot ring the changes.