Bonus River Prawn Noodles 生虾伊面 site. I am using very thin deep fried mee sua, so i can just pour over the gravy. If u r using thicker yee mee, better soften ur noodles under boiling water first. This is a great dish to impress your friends and family!
Penang Hokkien Mee is a popular prawn noodle soup found in Penang, Malaysia. Sold by hawkers and street vendors, this noodle soup is popular throughout the day. On top of the noodles will have some prawns and pork ribs and fish cakes. You accomplish grilling grill River Prawn Noodles 生虾伊面 adopting 9 ingredients and 5 furthermore. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
technique of River Prawn Noodles 生虾伊面
- This 3 of River Prawn (cut into ½).
- Prepare 60 g of Noodles.
- also of Gingers.
- You need of Spring Onion.
- give Pinch of Salt.
- also Pinch of Sugar.
- also 2 tsp of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 of Eggs.
- add of Cooking Wine.
One of the unique garnishes is kangkong or Chinese spinach that is only served in this noodle dish… This soupy Hokkien Prawn Noodles is different from the Singapore version of stir fry Hokkien Prawn Noodles. In Thailand, giant freshwater river prawns are considered a very prestigious food - something nearly all Thais would love to eat. Khao Soi Mae Manee - Most Delicious Curry Noodles in Chiang Mai (ข้าวซอยเเม่มฌี). Have it dry or have it with soup - Lucinda's Prawn noodles with Pork Ribs truly is top-notch.
River Prawn Noodles 生虾伊面 singly
- Hot wok with 1ltr of water to cook the prawn for about 3 minutes..
- Remove the prawn and reused the water as stock....
- Add in ginger into the stock to boil then follow by the taste I.e salt, sugar & fish sauce.
- Once the taste accepted, add in the noodles for about 2~3minutes.
- Add in the prawn, cooking wine & spring onion.. ready to be served..
It's really simple to cook and everything comes together in perfect harmony. Want to grab this from Lucinda? Download the Share Food mobile and order one for yourself! It's this authentic Singapore Prawn Noodle Soup !! At XiaoDi Fried Prawn Noodle we serve the wetter version with thick bee hoon.