Buy Southern Fish Fry review. Southern Fried Cat Fish - Classic Southern Fried Catfish dipped in buttermilk and breaded in spicy seasoned cornmeal and fried to perfection. Fried cat fish conjures thoughts of finger-licking. Places Grand Rapids, Michigan RestaurantAmerican restaurant Southern Fish Fry on Wealthy.
While the catfish are frying, prepare some. Classic delicious southern fried fish is lightly seasoned and fried in a pan until golden and crisp. Southern fried whiting fish is so underrated. You produce boiling parch Southern Fish Fry accepting 14 procedure together with 12 and. Here you go put it over.
program of Southern Fish Fry
- a little 5-10 of flounder fillets cut into strips or catfish, any white fish.
- also 2 cups of corn meal.
- also 2 cups of flour.
- give 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- also 1/2 cup of hot sauce.
- use 2 tbsp of old bay seasoning.
- add 1 tsp of black pepper.
- add 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- give 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- also 1 tbsp of paprika.
- also of Lemon to serve.
- then of Cooking oil.
- then of Hot sauce.
It's like everyone forgot about it. How to Make : Southern Fried Fish w/ Homemade Fish Fry!!!! There is an art to the fish fry. And any Southerner who knows good catfish also knows there are three crucial components: the slice, the soak, and the.
Southern Fish Fry ingredients
- Rinse fish and pay dry.
- Slice fish in half to get long strips.
- Place fish in large bowl.
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat. Not filling more than half way with the oil..
- Mix seasoning blend and set aside.
- In a freezer bag add cornmeal and flour and 2 tbsp of seasoning blend. Mix well..
- Add remaining seasoning blend and hot sauce, eggs and mustard to fish bowl. Mix well..
- Once oil is ready place a few strips of fish into corn/flour and shake well to coat..
- Remove excess flour from fish by lightly shaking when removing it from the bag..
- Place fish in pan and fry for 4-5 mins per side..
- Don't crowd the pan. Repeat until all fish is cooked..
- Drain on napkin. Sprinkle a pinch more Old Bay on the top of fish when they come out (optional) serve with lemon wedges and hot sauce..
Perfectly fried, Southern-style catfish — whether cooked at a fish shack, at a Saturday night fish fry, or Catfish seems to have a bad reputation. Some say it tastes rather fishy while others just say it. Oh, and you can't have a real Southern Fish Fry without lots of hot sauce and a glass of ice cold sweet tea. This recipe for Southern Fish Fry will help you get a batch of flavorful fried fish on the dinner table in practically no time at all. To make this easy fish recipe.