Deal with Palak Paneer on sale. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Palak paneer recipe with video & step by step photos - Indian cottage cheese in smooth creamy delicious spinach gravy. Palak paneer is one of the most loved North Indian dishes that's eaten with roti, paratha, naan, Jeera rice, Ghee rice or even with plain rice.
Palak paneer with video and step by step photos. One of the most popular Indian dishes is palak paneer - soft cottage cheese cubes in a mild spiced smooth spinach sauce. It is smooth creamy dish made with fresh spinach leaves, paneer (cottage cheese), onions, herbs and spices. You undertake brewing escallop Palak Paneer practicing 20 technique also 9 and. Here is how you do one proud.
instructions of Palak Paneer
- also 1 package of spinach.
- also 2 of medium tomatoes.
- then 1 of medium onion, diced.
- also 250 grams of paneer, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- add 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 2 of dry red chillies.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- then 2 of bay leaves.
- use 2 of green cardamom pods.
- This 1.5 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of whole cumin.
- a little 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- a little 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- add to taste of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- a little 1/2 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- use 50 mL of fresh cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
I love eating palak paneer with plain paratha or roti. But it goes well with naan or jeera rice too. Place the colander in the sink. Heat the milk in a large non-reactive saucepan over.
Palak Paneer instructions
- Steam and purée spinach and tomatoes separately. Keep aside..
- Cut paneer into 1/2-inch cubes, fry lightly until one side is slightly golden..
- Heat oil on medium heat, add bay leaves, dry red chillies, cumin, cloves, cardamom pods, and the cinnamon stick..
- Once cumin seeds turn golden brown, add the ginger-garlic paste, followed by green chilli..
- Add onions and a couple of pinches of salt, mix well with the cumin, ginger, garlic, and green chillies. Cover and cook for 2 minutes, or until onions become soft and translucent..
- Pour in the tomato purée and mix well. Add the turmeric, red chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and garam masala powder. Add a little more salt if desired - it’ll just help the tomato cook more thoroughly. Remember, all of these spices can be adjusted to your liking!.
- Pour the spinach in, and don’t forget to scrape the sides of the blender jar!.
- Mix well, and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes to let the flavours incorporate well. Taste for salt. Optionally, 1/4 tablespoon of store-bought Kofta masala can be used..
- Add paneer, mix well, then switch off the flame. Serve with a dollop of fresh cream..
Palak paneer is a north Indian vegetarian curry with origins in the Punjab region. The dish is comprised of a spinach purée (palak is Hindi for spinach) and fresh-pressed cheese, with an aromatic blend of spices that includes ginger, garlic, and garam masala. Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube.