Deal with Sevaiyanki Kheer on sale. Seviyaan kheer/ Sev ni kheer/Vermicelli kheer is my one of the favorite dessert. Kheer is a pudding prepared by cooking rice, oats, vermicelli, poha (flattened rice flakes), or amaranth (rajgira). the word kheer is basically derived from sanskrit word ksheera which is heavily used in north india. in since childhood, i have a special connection to this recipe and perhaps seviyan kheer was one of. Sevaiyan ki kheer, a very easy to make sweet dish.. . .
I think what makes it so popular is that it can be prepared quickly and also the ingredients used are very basic which are readily available. #sevai_kheer_recipe Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyan is a delicious and an easy Learn how to make Sevai Kheer / Shevayanchi Kheer - a quick & instant sweet dessert recipe from our chef. You achieve baking scorch Sevaiyanki Kheer adopting 6 prescription so 5 than. Here you go make it.
program of Sevaiyanki Kheer
- You need 3 tbsp of gheeh.
- This 1/2 cup of broken vermicelli (sevaiyan).
- Prepare 2 cups of full fat milk.
- a little 3/4 cup of sugary.
- then 2-3 of saffron (kesar) strands.
- This 1/2 tsp of badam.
Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyans are thin long strings that looks very much like spaghetti however process if different. Seviyan is a delicious and an easy recipe to. Now kadu and semiya kheer are ready to serve.
Sevaiyanki Kheer little by little
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the vermicelli and saute on a slow flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till the vermicelli is light pink in colour..
- Add 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the vermicelli is cooked, while stirring continuously..
- Add the sugar and remaining 1 3/4 cups of milk, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously..
- Add the cardamom powder, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes..
- Serve immediately garnished with slivered almonds..
Cooking with images Pandharabhopla Dudya Bhopal madhur, Bottle Gourd , Sorekai Esugai Balli. Seviyan (Vermicelli) Kheer is one of the popular desserts made in every Indian household for special occasions. It is a simple yet a traditional recipe to make. Vermicelli Kheer or Seviyan kheer or payasam kheer - At home on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan the only sweet dish that we make is this Kheer. This delicious yummy Payasam recipe is simply.