Buy Cheesy Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce coupon. View Our Most Popular And Delicious Swanson® Chicken Recipes. Click Here To View Recipes Enjoy A Taste Of Italy With This Delicious Chicken Parmesan. This Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Chicken is quick to prepare, yet packed with flavor.
Cheesy Baked Chicken in Stewed Tomato Sauce is wonderfully delicious and super easy too! A few weeks back, I posted my recipe for Canned Stewed Tomatoes. I had mentioned a few ways in which one could use their new supply of canned stewed tomatoes, but I wanted to take it a step further. You take care of business baking percolate Cheesy Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce using 10 process along with 4 moreover. Here you are manage.
ingredients of Cheesy Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce
- This 600 g of to 1kg Chicken Thigh Fillets.
- use of Salt & Pepper.
- then 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- This 1 of Onion *finely chopped OR thinly sliced.
- then 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 400-500 g of Passata.
- give 1 tablespoon of Italian Herb Mix *OR Herbs of your choice.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- use 1 cup of Shredded Tasty Cheese OR Pizza Cheese Mix.
- use 1 tablespoon of Parsley *finely chopped.
Place large spoonful of tomato sauce on top of each chicken breast. Top each with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. By Chef John Chicken and Mozzarella make such a great combination! Take a look at pesto mozzarella chicken bake!
Cheesy Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce program
- Preheat oven to 240 to 250℃. Cut each Chicken Fillet into halves or quarters. Season with Salt & Pepper..
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe pan over high heat, cook Chicken. After browned both sides, add Garlic and Onion, and cook until Onion is soft..
- Add Passata, stir in Herb and bring to the boil. (You can use Tomato Pasta Sauce instead of Passata.) Season with Salt & Pepper as required. Sprinkle Shredded Cheese over, and bake for 10 minutes or until top is golden..
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Parsley and serve with rice or pasta..
This baked chicken with tomato sauce is juicy, cheesy, and bursting with flavors! It's the best recipe for busy weekdays! Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in cheeses, mustard and garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper.