Biggest Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) ★Recipe video★ pre-owned. The red azuki beans are in the form of tsubuan (smooth red bean paste) or koshian (coarse red bean paste). In other variations of yokan, the red beans are There are several flavor varieties of yokan and mizu yokan. Examples of additional ingredients include foods such as chopped chestnuts, sweet.
This is Dainagon Amanatto, a large type of candied azuki bean. Place the chestnut pieces and the candied beans into each takoyaki mold. See great recipes for Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) ★Recipe video★ too! You cook frying scorch Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) ★Recipe video★ proving 16 method so 13 as well as. Here you are pull off.
program of Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) ★Recipe video★
- a little cup of size：width 5.6cm(2.2 in)×height 3.5cm(1.4 in) / 1 cup = 40ｍｌ.
- a little of ■ Caramel Jelly.
- give of ・4g (2 tsp.) agar.
- use of ・20g (1.7 Tbsp.) granulated sugar.
- a little of ・120g / 120ml (1/2 cup) water.
- also of ・60 g (2.1 oz / 1/3 cup) granulated sugar (for caramel).
- You need of ・2 Tbsp. water (for caramel).
- This of ・3 Tbsp. water (for caramel).
- add of ■ MIZU YOKAN (azuki bean Jelly).
- add of ・265 g / 265 ml (1 cup and 2 Tbsp) water.
- add of ・230 g (8.1 oz) ''KOSHI-AN''.
- also of (KOSHI-AN : smooth and sweet red bean paste / azuki bean paste).
- use of ・37g (3 Tbsp.) granulated sugar.
- use of ・ 6.5g (about 1 Tbsp.) agar.
- This of ■2-3 chestnuts (stewed in sugar).
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Japanese sweets -Taiyaki- : Bream-shaped pancake with sweet bean jam inside. Fish shaped pancakes using regular pancake or waffle batter which is. These are the author's remarks, "The worst part of sorting through a bag of jelly beans is finding flavors you don't like. Mizu yokan with delightful chestnut inside red bean jelly, this easy and chilled Japanese sweet is perfect to enjoy on hot days.
Caramel ''MIZU-YOKAN''(Smooth and Sweet azuki Bean Jelly / Red Bean Jelly) ★Recipe video★ individually
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/sV-QohJHf6U.
- Cut chestnuts small pieces. Line up mini cups..
- 【Caramel Jelly】Make caramel sauce. Put 60g (1/3 cup) granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp water in a small pot. Heat it on medium heat. When it becomes golden, turn off the heat. Add 3 Tbsp water..
- Heat it again on low heat to make it smooth. Turn off the heat and let it cool..
- Put granulated sugar and agar in a bowl. (granulated sugar : 20g / 1.7 Tbsp, agar : 4g / 2 tsp) Mix well to prevent the agar from becoming lumpy. Put 120ml (1/2 cup) water in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little after boiling..
- Add the granulated sugar and agar in 4 part. Melt it completely each time. After all melted, heat it while mixing for a minute..
- Add the caramel sauce. Heat it while mixing on medium heat for 1.5 min. Strain it with a tea strainer..
- Pour a small amount into each mini cup. Wait for 5 min as it is. Put the chestnuts on it..
- Gently scratch the surface. By doing this, the caramel jelly is attached to azuki bean jelly..
- 【MIZU-YOKAN (azuki Bean Jelly)】Mix well granulated sugar and agar. (granulated sugar : 37g / 3 Tbsp, agar : 6.5g / 1 Tbsp) Put 265 ml (1 cup and 2 Tbsp) water in a pot and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat a little after boiling. Add the granulated sugar and agar in 4 part. Melt it completely each time..
- After all melted, heat it while mixing for a minute. Add sweet azuki bean paste (koshi-an). Mix well until it gets smooth on low heat..
- After it gets smooth, heat it for 2 min while mixing on medium heat. Put the pot on a wet towel. Continue to mix for 1-2 min and cool down. Pour it into each mini cup..
- Cool it down and cool in a fridge for over an hour. It's all done!.
So. what is Yokan and Mizu Yokan? Yokan is made of just a few simple ingredients; azuki red bean paste. Azuki beans, canned chestnuts, gelatin, salt, sugar, vanilla extract, water. This ogi smooth red bean yokan, made in West Kyushu using the finest ingredients, is a little different from other It is a cake with a jelly-like consistency (although yokan is slightly chewier and heavier), made from mashed sweet azuki red beans and kanten (a gelatin-like substance made from seaweed). This red bean jelly is sweet, smooth, and silky, perfect for a dessert or mid-afternoon snack! red bean jelly.