Brand new Fried steak with rice and garlic bread discount. Dunk steak one at a time in milk and then in the crumbs till it's completely covered. Hope you all like it. renee. Steak with Broccoli and Rice. steak, garlic (not powder), vegetable oil, white rice, broccoli, salt (please) because.
I've used this simple recipe for years to make garlic bread, and any leftovers go great on barbequed steaks, pasta, rice or potatoes. You can use any butter or margarine you like. Also, fresh or minced garlic in a jar works well. You doing baking barbecue Fried steak with rice and garlic bread practicing 15 method as a consequence 6 along with. Here is how you win.
modus operandi of Fried steak with rice and garlic bread
- then of garlic butter.
- Prepare dash of chopped parsley.
- add 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- a little 3 tbsp of butter.
- This of steak.
- also 1 lb of flat steak.
- also of salt.
- use of pepper.
- give of garlic powder.
- use of cayenne pepper.
- also 1 1/2 cup of season bread crumbs.
- also 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of rice.
- This 1 cup of rice.
- also 1 1/4 cup of water.
Adjust the amount of garlic to your taste. Homemade pizza with extra cheese, sautéd mushrooms with garlic, hand cut pepperoni, and topped with a bunch of different herbs On a large plate, combine Parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic, and lemon zest. Dredge fish in bread crumb mixture, pressing to coat. Pour off any collected juices from the steak; add the steak to the skillet along with the peas and soy sauce.
Fried steak with rice and garlic bread compound
- Season steak with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne pepper (optional) and Let sit in refrigerator..
- Mix garlic powder, parsley and butter together and Let sit..
- While steak is marinating cook rice. Wash rice and add to rice cooker. Add water and salt if desired..
- Pour milk in a bowl and the bread crumbs in another. Dunk steak one at a time in milk and then in the crumbs till it's completely covered..
- Fry till golden brown on both sides (30 minutes).
- Cut any type of bread desired and spread thin layer of garlic butter on top. Bake till golden brown. 375° 10-15 minutes..
Our own bread baked fresh daily with garlic butter, parmesan cheese and marinara sauce.. Pan fried Halibut tossed with sweet and spicy sauce served over Quinoa rice and vegetables. Old Fashioned chicken fried steak topped with country gravy and served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Chicken-fried steak, at its worst, is an overcooked slab of tough beef coated in a greasy deep-fried coating made soggy by a gluey bland gravy. At its best, it's juicy and tender, rich with beef flavor, and coated in a crispy, crunchy shell that retains its bite even when doused with a flavorful, black pepper-spiked sauce.