Bonus Spinach Cheesy Garlic Bread special. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread is two of your favorite appetizers in one. Today's recipe is a Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Bread.
Working in batches, add the spinach; season with salt and pepper. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. From Dinner Then Dessert :: Click HERE for the RECIPE Spinach Artichoke Dip Cheesy Bread is two of your favorite appetizers in one. You get with it simmering grill Spinach Cheesy Garlic Bread accepting 6 process than 13 furthermore. Here you are sew up.
procedure of Spinach Cheesy Garlic Bread
- You need 1 loaf of Baguette.
- add 2 packages of Spinach.
- Prepare 4 cup of Mixed Cheese.
- then 2 tsp of Garlic.
- use 1 cup of Butter.
- a little 2 clove of Fresh Garlic.
Cheesy Garlic Bread Roll dough out into a large rectangle on a flat work surface. This spinach bread makes an amazing side dish for any dinner. It goes great with chicken, but I'd eat it with anything. This spinach pull apart bread also makes an easy appetizer, something delicious to serve before the meal!
Spinach Cheesy Garlic Bread program
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Take Baguette Loaf and Slice straight down the middle that it makes to halves.
- Chop Garlic Clove into fine pieces.
- In a sauce pan put on medium heat and add a half cup of butter with chopped Garlic Cloves.
- Let shimmer for about 3 mins then place to cool for about 2 mins..
- Spread butter mixture evenly on both side of the bread halves.
- In a Sautee pan cook 2 packages on spinach may seem like a lot but spinach shrinks.
- Evenly distribute spinach on both halves of the Baguette.
- Spread a Layer of Shredded Cheese.
- Repeat steps 8 and 9 again.
- Finally sprinkle Garlic powder on top evenly and place in oven.
- Let cook for 10 mins.
- As Halves are Cooled Down Slice into smaller sections to serves to guest.
Everyone will love this Spinach Artichoke Dip Pull Apart Bread recipe. Cheesy, creamy, crispy, and so easy to make! We predict it will be a dinner series regular! Fold in the spinach and artichoke hearts. Set the French bread on the prepared baking sheet, cut side up.