Big Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley on sale. Super soft, buttery garlic breadsticks made from scratch. This recipe is so simple and perfect for serving alongside your favorite soups, salads, roasts and any other meal! This Garlic Cheese Breadsticks Recipe will put the pizzeria's to shame!
Buttery, garlic breadsticks are the perfect chewy, soft accompaniment to any Italian meal. These Easy Cheese-Stuffed Breadsticks only take minutes to prepare and are filled with gooey melted cheese that stretches for miles! Just head to the refrigerated section of your grocery store and grab a tube of bread dough or pizza dough (I've used both with. You take on grilling french fry Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley proving 5 process including 12 as well as. Here is how you conclude.
instructions of Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley
- a little 1 loaf of frozen bread dough, thawed.
- Prepare 1 packages of string mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- use 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- give 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
A simple, straightforward recipe for cheesy garlic breadsticks. These are warm and soft garlic breadsticks covered in melted cheese. Top each dough rectangle with the melted butter, roasted garlic, and grated parmesan. You can sprinkle some mozzarella or parmesan on the top right before baking or go crazy and wrap a string cheese stick on the inside and have a cheese stuffed breadstick.
Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley technique
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cut the loaf of thawed bread dough into ever how many sticks you want make. Cut about 2 inch pieces..
- Roll each piece of dough on lightly floured surface until a little longer than the stick of string cheese..
- Place a stick of cheese in the middle of dough and fold over. Pinch together and seal edges well. Fold ends around cheese and pinch together to seal..
- Make sure all edges are sealed well. Roll each piece lengthwise and slightly roll like you would to make pretzels. This seals the edges good and forms a smooth shape..
- Make sure ends are pinched well and pinch them to oval shape after rolling..
- Place on greased cookie sheet and let rise for 30-45 minutes..
- Mix together butter, parsley and garlic powder. You can also just soften butter and use as a spread if you like..
- After dough has risen, brush with butter to coat well. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until as brown as you like them..
- While still hot, spread or drizzle melted butter over bread sticks again..
- Serve hot with pizza, marinara, or spaghetti sauce heated if desired..
- You can also use homemade dough or pizza dough if you like..
Breadsticks dusted with Parmesan, garlic and herbs that bake IN BUTTER, which means they are the epitome of addicting. These breadsticks are soft, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth tender and better than any restaurant's (even Olive Garden's!). Spread the butter and garlic mixture over dough. Sprinkle with parmesan followed by mozzarella cheeses. Sprinkle with a little dried parsley if desired.