Buy Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread promo code. Find Deals on Marinara Sauce in Groceries on Amazon. Great recipe for Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread. Marinara is a vegetarian Italian style tomato sauce that may have olive oil and cheese - like parmesan mixed in.
Adding other ingredients into the sauce can take it from Marinara to Puttanesca or Arrabbiata. What you decide to make, know that Marinara is the basis of all red sauces that have roots back to the Italians. In this video, my fried John Di Pietro, was born in Italy. You see to stewing curry Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread using 27 prescription along with 5 as a consequence. Here you go do justice.
modus operandi of Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread
- use of Marinara Sauce.
- also 1 can of 28 oz Chefs Cut Crushed Tomatoes [with juices].
- You need 1/2 cup of Quality Dry White Wine.
- This 1 of 7.5 oz Jar Quality Marinara Sauce [like bertolli or emeril].
- then 1 can of 8 oz Tomato Sauce.
- then 3 oz of Tomato Paste.
- give 8 large of Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & chopped].
- This 3 cup of Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced - your choice].
- also 1/2 cup of Fresh Celery [thin sliced].
- a little 1 cup of Fresh Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Green Bell Peppers [small chop].
- also 1/3 cup of Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves for garlic bread].
- also 2 of Bay Leaves [left whole].
- a little 1/3 tsp of Fennel Seed.
- This 1 tsp of Each: Oregano - Basil - Italian Seasoning [all dried].
- add 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley [+ reserves for bread].
- add 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- use 2 tbsp of Sugar [or less to taste].
- use 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 dash of Worshestershire Sauce.
- add 4 dash of Tabasco Sauce [or more to taste].
- then of Garlic Bread.
- give of Fresh French Bread Rolls [halved].
- Prepare of Garlic Parmesan Bread Sticks.
- This of Parmesan Cheese.
- give of Dried Parsley.
- You need of Prefabed Garlic Butter [or make my recipe at base].
Great recipe for Mike's Spaghetti Squash & Marinara Sauce. However, we must admit, it's pretty darn good with the Hunts Spaghetti Sauces! Served with side of marinara sauce. Side of honey mustard or BBQ sauce.
Mike's Marinara Sauce & Garlic Parmesan Bread technique
- Authors Note: Traditionally, marinara sauces will direct you to cook your chopped vegetables in olive oil until translucent prior to adding them to your sauce. This recipe does not call for that step. It's meant to keep some snap, body and texture in your sauce..
- ● Chop your vegetables. ● Place everything in the Marinara Sauce section in a large pot and simmer on medium heat for about an hour and a half. Stir intermittently. ● Remove bay leaves after simmer..
- ● Generously smear your bread with garlic butter and sprinkle tops with Dried Parsley and Parmesan Cheese. ● Bake rolls at 350° for 8 minutes. ● Pile your Marinara Sauce on thick, sturdy pieces of garlic parmesan bread, or, dip toasted garlic strips directly into it..
- If you'd like to make this a main pasta dish as opposed to an antipasto - this is a great truffle noodle that pairs excellent with this mushroom based Marinara Sauce..
- If you'd like to make your own garlic butter - check out my easy, delicious posted recipe. Enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
Choice of ranch or blue cheese on side. Great recipe for Mike's Meaty Mexican Marinara Sauce. After one epic late night taco making binge here in the O'Brien Shire - we had tons of fresh leftover veggies and meats that needed to be used this morning. With that, I decided upon this delectably spicy & diverse recipe. I love that tomato sauce, but it doesn't pass for marinara since it's missing herbs, garlic and olive oil.