Build Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup coupon. As written, this soup is medium-spicy. A hearty combination of beans, corn, tomatoes, and taco seasonings, slow cooked with shredded chicken. Top each bowl with Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.
Dump everything else in the crockpot on top. Place shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir. It's packed with flavor from fire roasted tomatoes, green chiles, taco seasoning and chicken broth. You fulfill browning toast Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup practicing 15 program along with 3 than. Here you go put it over.
prescription of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 cup of mild salsa.
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- add 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- use 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- also 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- give 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- add 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- add 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- a little of Optional toppings:.
- You need of cilantro.
- also of sour cream.
- give of grated cheese.
- a little of avocado.
- Prepare of green onion.
- You need of tortilla chips.
Add taco seasoning and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of mixture, pressing down slightly until just covered by other ingredients. A slow cooker chicken taco soup is the best recipe to warm up a winter holiday and a great way to please the game day crowd. The first time I tried a chicken taco soup was many moons ago, rushing into a restaurant while freezing rain was pouring down.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup technique
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup is the best healthy Crock-Pot soup recipe that is quick and easy to make. This authentic Mexican tortilla soup recipe is topped with tortilla chips and creamy avocado for an easy weeknight dinner. Want a few other healthy Crock-Pot recipes?? You might also enjoy these Stuffed Peppers, Shredded Chicken, White Chicken Chili, and Chicken Curry. Crock Pot Chicken Taco Soup Notes: At first, I tried putting this all in Mr.