Budget " Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars " site. Take a Bite of Our New Klondike® Triple Chocolate Frozen Treat, Donut Meets Ice Cream. Think This is More Chocolate Than You Can Handle? Get to the Ice Cream Aisle & Find Out!
These Easy Chocolate-Dipped Granola Bars are just as they sound. The base of the bars is a simple mixture of rolled oats, granola, almonds, and an almond butter/honey mix. Rather than baking this, we're just going to pop it in the freezer to firm up a bit. You pull off steeping mull " Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars " practicing 14 technique than 10 including. Here you are arrive.
prescription of " Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars "
- then 6 cup of rolled oats - not quick oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- use 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- add 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- add 1/2 cup of honey.
- a little 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- add 1/4 cup of molasses.
- add 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- also 1 1/2 cup of rice cereal.
- give 1 cup of wheat germ.
- give 1/4 cup of roughly chopped almonds.
- use 8 oz of milk chocolate - melted.
- a little 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
One of their favorite recipes are these chocolate dipped granola bars! They are so easy to make with kids, and they have a blast decorating and eating them. These dipped granola bars are the perfect recipe to sneak things your kids might turn their nose up at like chia and hemp seeds. In a bowl, toss the oats with the canola oil, melted butter and salt.
" Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars " little by little
- Preheat oven to 350° ..
- In a bowl toss oats with canola oil , melted butter and salt..
- Spread on baking sheet. Toast in oven 15-20 min.stir ever now and then . To make sure they do not burn. Reduce heat to 325° .(Jelly Roll Pan) ..
- In medium sausepan. Combine brown sugar, honey, apple juice, molasses. Heat mixture slowly. Stirring until combined.stir in vanilla. Remove from heat ..
- Take oats out of oven. Toss the oats, rice cereal, wheat germ , pecans, almonds..
- Pour sugar mixture over oats in bowl.Stirring as you pour.Toss to combine. It will be sticky..
- Press into baking sheet. Lined with foil. And sprayed.Press down into pan. Bake 25 min.until golden brown.Remove from oven. Cool..(Jelly Roll Pan ) ..
- Cut into pieces with a sharp knife.If easier you can cut them while warm.
- Melt chocolate.Dip the cooled bars in the chocolate.So that only chocolate is on top..
- Set on parchment paper until to set..
In a bowl, toss the oats with the canola oil, melted butter and salt. This chocolate dipped granola bars recipe is based off of her recipe here. There are a few changes though so follow the recipe below. Plus Chocolate dipped granola bars are my favourite snack… I haven't made it in YEARS! I love all the yummy stuff you add to it - definitely going to try it out!