Brand name Soya Chunks Curry for cheap. Soya chunks Curry is a flavor-filled dish that is made with soya chunks or meal maker cooked in a delicious indian sauce. You can enjoy this vegan soya matar curry with roti or rice for an easy healthy. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao.
Restaurant Style Aloo Soya Chunks Curry Do give a big like to this recipe in case you. Recipe for Soya chunks curry - a protein rich vegetarian curry. What is Soya Chunks/Soya Nugget Curry? You transact stewing bake Soya Chunks Curry proving 28 ingredients moreover 10 together with. Here is how you do the trick.
process of Soya Chunks Curry
- This 2 cup of Soya Chunks/Nutrela.
- use 3 of small Potatoes.
- This 4 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- also 2 cup of Coriander Leaves (Chopped).
- also 2 of Onions (Chopped).
- a little 2 of Tomatoes (Chopped).
- use 2-3 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- a little As needed of Water.
- then of Dry Spices.
- use 2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- a little 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- give 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- then 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- use 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- This 2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- add of For Tempering.
- You need 3 of Whole Kashmiri Chillies.
- add 3 of Green Chillies.
- also 2 Springs of Curry Leaves.
- also 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- use 1/4 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- This pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need of For Garnish.
- also 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- also 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
Soya chunks or soya nuggets are very Indian. I have seen dried soy proteins such as soy curl or tempeh in USA stores quite a lot but failed to sight these. It's Blog Hop Wednesday once more and I am amazed at how time flies these days - yeah, I say 'these days' because I was absolutely certain that once my son started school I. Soya chunks curry is perfect for people who have to maintain a meat-free diet or change their eating habits.
Soya Chunks Curry procedure
- Firstly, soak the soya chunks in enough hot water for 15 minutes covered. Then, strain the chunks with the help of a strainer. Cool them down by placing the strainer under running tap water. Then, squeeze out the water completely from the soya chunks. Set aside..
- Heat oil in a large khadai/wok. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add cumin seeds, fennel seeds, coarsely ground seeds powder and asafoetida. Add green chillies, curry leaves and whole kashmiri chillies. Remove from khadai and set aside..
- To the same oil, add the chopped onions and saute till the onions are translucent. Add 2 tbsp coriander leaves and saute. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves and oil appears at the surface. Again add 2 tbsp coriander leaves and saute..
- Add the chopped tomatoes, coriander leaves and salt. Mix well..
- Cover and cook till the tomatoes are soft and mushy and oil appears at the surface. Add all the masala powders mentioned under dry spices. Saute for a minute or two..
- Add coriander leaves and saute for a minute..
- Add water and let it come to a boil. In the meantime, wash, peel and cut the potatoes into small pieces..
- Add the soya chunks, potato pieces and coriander leaves. Mix well and cover and cook till the potatoes are well cooked..
- When done, garnish the soya chunk curry with lemon juice, coriander leaves and the tempering and mix well and let it cook for a minute or two..
- Soya Chunk Curry is ready. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti and pickle..
This is because soy is high in protein and contributes to a balanced diet when there's no meat. Soya Chunks is an excellent source of protein and has a lot of health benefits too. This gravy is medium spicy so it's suitable for kids too. Soya Chunk Grannules / Kheema Curry. Soya Chunks are rich in fiber and proteins and has a lot of health benefits.